Chapter 5

January 16
Still friday
______________________________

Camila pov's:

Here we sat in the music room talking and getting to know each other a little bit. That's until my phone rang for the first time. I looked at it and showed dinahs nickname on it 'Beyonce jane😜' I totally forgot I'm on a trip. I answered the phone

"Hello, mila? Where the fuck- ouch...sorry mom. Mila where are you? you've been gone for almost 30 minutes just for the bathroom. Wait did you take a shit- ouch, ally stop it I'm talking to mila here, btw we leave in 10 for the bus back home"

"Sorry I got distracted with some..uhh... " I looked around the room and found a picture. " ...with paintings I found outside earlier. Sorry I'll meet you at the bus in five okay. Bye cheech"

"Huh uh... okay whatever you say chanch. Bye"

I hung up and jumped down from the desk. "I'm so sorry lauren but I have to go. But umm first do you have a piece of paper and a pen?" I asked hoping she does
"Yea I do....umm.. here you go" she handed be the things I asked I turned around back to the desk and quickly wrote down my number on it. I turned back around to find her staring at my ass. She turned bright red. Ha I caught her lookin.... whoa wait she was just...at my ass? God their is that feeling again. Why is my stomach feeling like this?!?

She cleared her throat "so ..um w-what did y-you write down?". Why is she stuttering?

I quickly gathered myself up " dont open it until I leave okay? It's a surprise." I smiled at her from the door before I left "bye lauren"

"By Camila"

______________________________

I got to the bus and only found Mr. Iglesias and Miss Koshy standing by the bushes door. Probably for me. " miss cabello where have you've been?!? we have been waiting for five minutes if we dont leave now you guys wont have time for dinner! Hurry get in" miss koshy said pushing me up the buses stairs.

"Sorry I went to.. uh pee before we left. Their was a huge line. Ya know ladys room" I said looking at miss koshy and walked to the very back to find ally and dinah talking.

"Sorry I'm late guys I had to pee and got distract-" dinah cut me off. "Who's jacket is that?" She pointed at the jacket I'm wearing. Shit! I forgot to give it to her. AND now they fucking know. Noooooo I didn't want them to know now their going to ask me fucking questions.
I felt the Bus start moving. Yes finally home.

"Its a long, sorry ally. Fucking  long story. That I will tell you bout it when we stop to eat." The both whined but agreed to it.

*ping* my phone went off. I furrowed my eyebrows a grabbed it from my back pocket.

Unknown:  hey it's lauren, the girl that bumped into you. Sorry again. I got your note 😁. I was wondering if we can meet up so I can repay for your shirt with coffee?

Aww cute ...what did i just say! Cute! No, Nonono their that feeling again. Go away. I decided text back but mess with her a little.

Me: umm sorry man I think she gave you the wrong number this is blake.

I guess I laughed a little to hard cause ally looked at my with a smile "ohh, mila who you talking to? Is it your college boyfriend who gave you that jacket? Huh" now shes smirking. Both if you dont stop I'm gonna slap the holyness out of her.
"No....not exactly. I'm messing with them"

*ping* ooo my phone

Skater Girl☺😎: ohh well this is awkward. I'm sorry for bothering you, Blake. I guess she gave me a fake number.

Me: what an asshole. I feel sorry for you lauren

Skater Girl☺😎: yea she is. Well thanks.

Me: hahaha I got you good lo, this is actually camila. I can believe you agreed with me that I'm an asshole

Skater Girl ☺😎: wtf! Camila I actually though you gave me a fake number. You are an ass

Skater Girl ☺😎:  lo?

Oh shit it slipped. What the fuck camila. You could have not sent that. God your stupid.

Me: hey but true. Lo is a nickname I actually came up with right now. I can change it if you dont like it.

I changed her name to 'lolo' . Im good at choosing nicknames I hope she likes it cause I like it.

Lolo: no dont change it i like it very much so. So how bout that meet up  tomorrow morning. I leave to visit my cousin that afternoon. And I want to see you before I leave for three days.

Shit I didn't tell her I live in Miami and not by the college. Fuck. No FUCK shes in college. Shit she can be like 25 years old got danmit camila before you talk to anyone ask for their age you dumb fucker.

Me: ohh shit um I'm sorry we cant meet up I actually umm dont go to school their. I was just.....visiting. I'm sorry. And I'm sorry I took your jacket without asking. Btw how old are you?

Please dont be 25. Please don't be 25. I hope not

Lolo: ohhh. Where do you got to school then? And I'm 21 turning 22 in june. How old are you?

Fuck shes old. Shit can I tell her the truth? Nahh I'll avoid that question

Me: I go to school near Miami. You know close to the fam. I'm sorry we cant meet up😟 I really wanted too.

"Mila come on the bus stopped let's get some food. And now you can tell us about the mister boy" dinah said.

Only if they knew it was a girl. Oh wait I have to tell them no matter what they'll force it out me if I dont. This is going to be a plot twist for them. Wish me good luck 'Charlie ' tehehe se what I did their.