Chapter 18

2 days later
Lauren pov's:

It's been 2 days since camila was home. She took her sister with her too so now I have no way to know where shes at. I tried to call her but no answer. I texted her too but she never replied.

I sighed laying in bed. Mani and ally still dont like each other but I caught her starting at allys bestfriend, dinah was it? So I'll talk to her bout it some day.

"So lauren what have you been up too?" My cousin asked. At least theirs no more awkward silence between the four of us. Dinah, mani, ally, and me.

"Ughh dont get me started. I had school projects and test every week until last Thursday I had games too so that made me fall behind a little and my job too" i whined. "Oh you work? Where?" She asked. Ohh shit. I looked over at mani in panic.

"Umm we work together at the cafe ...in the college?" Normani questioned herself. I sighed in relief.

"Ohh okay. How about we-" dinah's phone interrupted ally.

"Yellow?....oh hey...okay. uhuh..no way really!!! Tell her to take pictures for me I wanna see it....okay when are you coming...10 minutes? You already left?!?....that means I wont get pictures....she took some!?!......great okay I'll tell her...bye chancho" dinah hung up.

Who's chancho? Who names their kid that. They call them a pig in Spanish?

"Ally phone" was all she said. Ally grabbed her phone.

The next thing me and mani are *pings* from their phones. Their texting each other? Seriously

"Seriously?!? You guys are texting each other when your in the same room?" Normani asked

"Yep cause it's a private conversation" dinah said without taking her eyes of the screen.

"Well that's great-" the houses door bell goes off. I looked over at my cousin and her best friend for them to stand up. They did not.

I rolled my eyes and stood up to get it. I went down stairs and opened the door. "Hello how may-" I stopped mid sentence seeing camila standing on the other side of the door.

I tried to tell for the others "Hey-" but she put her hand over my mouth fast. I felt the butterflies again. I smiled but not enough for her to feel it.

"Sshhh!! Not yet come here" she pulled me outside. Closed the door and pulled me to the side of allys house by the big bushes.

She looked around for a second and then to me. "Tell me the reason for not answering" she sternly said. U stood not saying a word just thinking 'that was fucking hot'. i saw her raise an eyebrow waiting for my response. Whoops

"Oh sorry" I blushed " I'm sorry for not answering but I had to do projects for my classes. I had homework, project, games, work, and extra activities that I needed to focus on that I had no time to text you. I would pass out by like 9:30pm from exhaustion. And my phone would be dead most of the time because I would forget to charge it at night and throughout tha day too. Please forg-" I stopped when I felt her hugg me out of nowhere. I felt her sob a little.

"Hey why are you crying? Did I do something wrong? Again?" I pulled her far a little to whip off the tears that were falling.

"I'm okay...i-i sorry for n-not talking to you earlier. I-i just thought you d-didnt want t-t-t-to talk to me b- because I did something wrong or I was u- under age" she stutters because she was crying.

"I would never fo that....I cant belive I'm gonna say this but-" some one came around the corner and scared us both.

"Ohh sorry. I didnt mean to scare you....um babe we have to go remember? Your meeting my family in a few hours. They live far from here" that piece of shit said.
"Um sorry I didnt introduce myself" I dont give a fuck about tour name "I'm alycia" wait she was the one who....oh.