Chapter 4

January 16
(Field trip) Friday
______________________________

Camila pov's:

"What makes you beautiful.. so co-comon you got it wrong.." my alarm comes on. Dont judge me I like myself some one direction. I get up and turn it off and head to the bathroom to get ready.

I walk down the stairs with a black tight skirt on and a long white button up blouse. "Morning mami y papi"

"Morning mija" they said. I look at the clock on my phone. 7:35. Shit I'm late for school I have to go!!

"SOFI COME ON WE'RE LATE!!.No time for breakfast mom. But thank you for make some of this" I grab a piece of bacon and shove it in my mouth. I grab two bananas for me and....nah just for me and I head to my car.

Sofi comes out the house in a hurry and OMG. She cannot wear that to school. She has a black crook top that is to tight for her and has a short ass shorts. I'm gonna kill that psycho.

One she got inside the car I took of my jacket and practically threw it at her.
"Put it on now. You can't go to school wearing that. Especially after when you have to walk. It looks like you came out a strip club after dancing. Jesus sofi." She rolled her eyes at me and put it on "it's not like I wear tight ass skirts so every guy wants to fuck me everywhere I go" she responded with sass. Ohh hell no. "Shut the fuck up"

Dinah texted me earlier said her mom can drop her off today which is a blessing so I wouldn't be late. I walked into my class to only find ally in back of the class without dinah. Wtf she said she can get a ride. Uhhh I guess it's just me and ally for the day.

The bell rang and I took my seat next to ally. "Okay class we have to wait 15minute for the bus to arrive then we can head of the the college" Mr Iglesias said. Guess he's going.

5 minutes have passed. The door opens. Her comes dinah with a 3 cups of starbuck in her hands. "Miss Hansen what is your excuse.-You know what just take a seat" the teacher said shaking his head.

"You dumbass I thought you left me and camila" the smaller Mexican said. Not being racist we are both mexican.

"Sorry dawg's but I got us some drinks. Cappucino for ally and a boring as fuck hot chocolate for you chancho.....ouch, seriously ally?"

"No cursing, dinah"

______________________________

"Hey guys?" I grabbed ally and dinah attention. It around 2:00pm and  Right now we are in a presentation in the college gym. Theirs like 20 other schools here. Its fucking packed. "I have to go pee really bad. Stay here I'll come back okay?" They both nodded their heads.

I walked to the gym bathrooms to only see a long line all the way out the front door. Fucking great, ugh I'll go to the other one I saw earlier.
I found myself walking inside the cafeteria to go to the bathroom. We walked by her earlier and saw a bathroom.

Once I finished my business I walked outside the building to see a bunch of what looks like college student walking to class, I'm assuming. I sighed and though that this will take a long time to get me back to the gym. I started my walk back to the gym. The walk was like 5 minute from the cafeteria to the gym.

Not even in 2 minutes all of the students outside have all gone into their class a few of them outside but still.

I hear a girl shout "move out the way, coming through....hey move! Move!!...watch out!!" Just as I was about to turn around to see who she was yelling at. BOOM!! next thi g I knew I was onto the ground in pain, something burning my stomach and a girl groaning in pain as well on top of me. I heard a small 'fuck' that she had muttered.

"Shit, fuck. Hot. Hot. Ow, owww. Fuck ing hell that's hot" I said pushing the girl off me as quick as I can to stand up and hold the shirt out a little so it wouldn't hit my skin and burn my fuck flesh.

"Omg I'm so sorry about that her take of your blouse and put this on" her raspy voice was all I can hear. God that's hot. I focused on what she handed me. A Jean jacket? I looked up confused.

"Take of you shirt and put this on before you burn yourself" she chuckled. Oh...I'm so fucking stupid. I quickly unbutton my blouse and her eyes widen and she turns around. I change quickly into her Jean jacket and button it up all the way up to a little past my boobs. Hehe I have none so...

"You can look now" I said watching her turn around with red ass cheeks. "Ohh.. umm... so-sorry for skating into you and bumping you down and dropping my coffee on you. I tried to warn you but you didn't hear me and...sorry. I'll pay for your-" I chuckled and she stopped talking and looked at me raising one of her eyebrows

"Sorry... Sorry, but it's okay no need to pay for my shirt. And it's my fault I didn't look back." I said. I felt something wet sliding down my leg. I look down and saw that my knee was bleeding. Alot. The older girl looked down to see what I was looking at

"Omg, I'm sorry. Come with me theirs a music class that's empty and always open. Come on it just around the corner" she dragged to the room after picking up her Skateboard and my now coffee stained blouse. That was on the floor? I really need to start remembering things. When she said around the corner she meant around the corner literally.

She told me to sit on top of a desk. I did what I was told then she came back with a chair and a first aid kit box. And started cleaning me up. We stayed quiet for a couple minutes. She worked on to get my knee cleaned up and i got distracted looking at her features. Her eyes a light bright green eyes, her jet black hair, her nose piercing. Then her eyebrows scrunch up, and how her tongue sticks out will she concentrates. I felt something in my stomach. What was that? Ehh probably something I ate.

I spoke up cutting of the silence in the room "so where were you heading so fast on that death trap you got their?" She looked up a laughed a little. Their it is again my stomach.
I shook it off.
"I'm going to or well was going to my literature/writing class, but I guess I missed it. Now I have to wait for my business one later today"

"Ohh....sorry for making you...not..go?" I said or more asked the girl. I should really ask her for her name.

"Its no big deal. We were going to watch a documentary today on Shakespeare anyways it would of sucked ass" she said finishing on my knee and looked up. 'God her eyes are fucking beautiful' i thought.
"Well thank you." I said that out loud oh god. My cheeks are probably red as a fucking tomato by no from embarrassment.

"Thanks" I said an she looked up at me "helping. patching up." I need more English to speak.

"No problemo.......umm I think we got of on the wrong foot how about we start again" she said. I looked at her confused until she stuck her hand out and said

"Hi, my names lauren"

Ohh I get it now.

"Hi, I'm Camila"