Chapter 48

Nobody's pov's:

"I'm so tired, it's been a long day" lauren flopped on her bed that camila and her now shared

"Yep, long day" camila rocked back and forth on her feet. Her hands in her Jean jackets pocket where the condoms dinah gave are.

"Are you okay? You've been acting kinda weird since you got here" lauren laughed.

Camila opened her mouth hesitantly but then closed it debating on what to say.

"You can talk to me. I'm here for you, you know that?" Lauren said "come here" the older girl motioned for the brunette to sit next to her.

Camila took a spot next to her and faced her. She looked at her for a good minute before speaking "I'm ready for the next step"

Lauren furrowed here eyebrows "ready for the next step?"

"Yeah....i- I mean like you know the.....bed" camila looked away embarrassed

"Ohh you mean the....sex?" Lauren's eyes doubled in size. She never knew camila would be ready this early in the relationship.

"Yeah that part. And I want to do it tonight" camila looked at her dead in the eyes.

"Wait do actually want to or is it because you feel pressured cause If you are just know that-"

"Lo" camila put her hand on the older girls cheek "I'm ready for this, for you" the brunette brought their lips into a comforting kiss that was quickly depend by lauren. She had grabbed camilas neck and pulled her in.

Their lips moved in sync to each others enjoying them. Camila swiped her toung across Lauren's bottom lip asking for entrance. Yhe green eyed girl allowed it and soon their tongues touched and they both moaned. There tongues battled for dominance until lauren had let camila take over.

The brunette then started to kiss her more urgently and more hungrier. Camila slowly climbed on tio of the older cuban and pushed her down with her body until she was on top. Camila trailed both her hands down Lauren's chest until it reached the hem of her shirt.

Camila detached their lips for a second to remove the shirt and then attached their lips together again. Lauren's hands had settled on the girls waist but started to caress up and down it and slipping her hands under her shirt. Lairen pulled at the hem asking camila for permission but before camila nodded she sat up and removed it herself and sat as lauren took a very good look at her new and exposed girlfriend.

"Your so beautiful" Lauren's hand found their way around the girls waist and pulled her down for another kiss that turned into a make out.

Lauren flipped them and centered them in the middle of the bed. She used both hands to hold her up as she layed in between camilas legs. Lauren started to trail openers mouth kisses to camilas jaw line and then to her neck slowly sucking and grazing her teeth soothing it after with her tongue. Moving one of her hands down to camilas hips then to the beginning of her shorts. She looked up at the girl approval and taking them off when she received it.

Lauren sat up and admires her girlfriend "your so fucking beautiful. I love you so much"

Camila smiled and brought her down for a kiss "I love you too" they started to kiss again as camila toyed with lauren bra. Ahe successfully took it of and tossed it somewhere on the floor with the other clothes. Lauren kissed down camila neck over to her cleavage and left a few opened mouth kissed earning a whimper and moans out of camila. Lauren slid her hand behind the gulrs back and unclapsed her bra and tossed it aside as she collapsed her mouth around camilas erect nipple and massaging the other one with her hand.