Chapter 15

Camila pov's:

"Ohh umm yeah. You know what? It's weird I dont want to ruin this friendship over me liking you . I should-" but before she can utter another word i....

Pulled her for a kiss. Her lips are soft and gentle. They taste like mango coconut. Probably her lip balm. She starts to move her lips and I do the same. My hand is caressing her jaw and the cast one is on her hip holding her closer to me. Her arms found their way around my neck and locked them their while she played with my baby hairs on my neck. I started to pull away for air when it was needed and opened my eyes. I say a beautiful sight. She was smiling very big with her eyes still closed. A second later she opened her eyes revealing her blue-green eyes.

"I...I " I was speechless. Wtf and I made the move.
I took a deep breath "would you like to go out with me?" I asked closing my eyes tight afraid of her answer. She laughed very lightly. 'God I love that laugh' .

"Why thank you and would love to go out with you" she used one of her hands and caressed my cheek. My eyes still close I decided to open them. I blushed.

"Fuck yea!!!" I said a little to excited forget that she was still her ohh and my friends too. They fucking watch the whole thing. "Oh umm. I mean great umm when are you free m'lady?" I straighten myself out

"Tomorrow morning is the only time I'm free for two weeks" she pouted. Aww cute
"Ok how about you spend the night I have extra close you can borrow for tomorrow. A morning date?" I asked

"Are you sure I dont want to int-" I cut her off "no your not and noe you stay let's finish this season then. The girls are staying too but in the guest room."

"Okay well i must warn you all your not gonna like what's going to happen on this show" she said getting comfortable on the couch and cuddling me

"NO SPOILERS WOMEN!!!" Both ally and dinah yelled jumping on the couch handing the chinese food to us. Huh?

"I gave some food to your dad chanch no need to worry" the blond friend said. I smiled as a thank you. And started to watch the show.

______________________________

A few episodes in and I can feel myself get jealous over eliza and alycia kiss scenes and....others stuff.

"NOOOOOOO. YOU CANT DIE THEY JUST DID THE...BUT..BUT.SAVE HER. I SWEAR ALYCIA IS YOU DIE IM GONNA KILL YOU" dinah practically yelled. You can feel the earth quake she made by jumping all the way in africa.

"NOOO. I'm gonna kill you Debnam- Carey!!! Come here!!!" Dinah charged to my girl and started a tickle fight. My. Girl. I like that sound. I watched them tickle fight each other. Good times. Alycia begged for help but I shock my head at her.

"You deserve it you let lexa die" I stuck out my tongue
"F-fine hahaha no m-more k-kisses hahah f-for y-you hahah..." she said between laughter

My eyes widen and rush towards them and push dinah off her and help her up. Once shes up I gave her a pack on the lips hugg her and hide my face in her neck.

"Danm mila. All that just for a kiss. Your already whipped" ally said.
I kinda glad that alycia is like a few inches taller so I fit my head in her neck and hide my red ass face right now.

"Shut up its time for bed already.....11:39. You to go. And you come with me" i dragged alycia to my room. Without any words a gave her a pair of extra close and pushed her towards the bathroom

"Hurry and change i want to cuddle you" she laughed at my eagerness and agreed anyways.

The rest of the night we cuddled and fell asleep in each others arms. It felt nice.