Chapter 12

1 week after the date

Camila pov's:

The date went well. We ate and went to the movies. Funny thing is he tried to kiss me but.... I moved my face so he kissed my cheek. What? I dont want anyone taking my first kiss before I know them.

Well its friday and noth the date night friday the next one after that. I'm walking to a coffee shop to do homework and wait for ally and dinah to be done at cheer. I felt sick so I didnt go to school today but I feel better just a bit of a head ache. And I wanted a hot chocolate too.

I walked into the coffee shop and stopped at the front of the door because I heard my phone go off. Its dinah. I started to walk without looking up and ran into someone knocking their drink off their hands.
"Ouch that hot oww" the person or should I say women, said. "Omg I'm so sorry I wasnt looking. I-i'll buy you a new one and a new shirt." I said picking up the cup from the ground.
"Its okay..its just really hot. I'll go to the restroom to clean it up" the women said. Ohh mah gah she has an Australian accent. I focus again and saw her enter the bathroom. I still haven't seen her face hmm.

I wen after her of course. I'm nice I always do the stupidest things but they turn out well. I'm surprised myself sometimes. I enter the bathroom and she turns to face me and let me say this. She is the prettiest girl I have seen around her.
"Um hello? You their?" I cant with her accent.

"Yeah sorry her take my hoodie so you wont get burned by the coffee. I'm sorry...again" I handed her my jacket with a light blush on my cheeks.

She chuckled a bit "it's okay. I'm okay. And thanks but I cant take your hoodie-" she tries to say but I cut her off "no I insist please?" I pleaded her to take it. She looked at me for a couple seconds before she started to take off her top. Which was a white crop top. Ohh shit I did ruin her shirt. I widen my eyes and turned around to give her privacy.
"You didnt ruin my shirt...I hope" she mutters the last two word. But I still heard.
I said that out loud didnt I? Fuck I have to work on that.

"Hey it's okay. It'll be fine I'll just buy another one" the Australian, I think, women said. We stared at each other for a few seconds before I decided to break it. "So...um i-" if you say sorry one more time" she said trying to threaten me but ended up laughing. I smiled at her. Shes cute. "Nevermind. So how about I buy you a new coffee and maybe we could..umm...sit and talk for a while? I'll be alone for at least 2 hours" I asked fiddling with allys ring and looking down. Oh shit I have to give it back I forgot.
I heard her chuckle a bit but answered putting a smile on my face but still not looking up "I would love that. I have time to spare for a cute girl like you. And plus...you kinda spilled my drink over their mate" she said not letting her smile fade one bit.

"Cool. Great.....come on then let's get some drinks shall we m'lady" I tried my best British accent. She threw her head back and laughed walking past me and out the door. I stood their smiling but then it went away at the thought of what I just did. Fucking dumbass it was supposed to be Australian not British. Fucking shot head. Get it together. I walked outside to see her in line waiting for me with a smile. I walked over to her and we stood their for like a minute till it was our turn to choose buy.
"Hello ladies what would you like to order today" the cashier asked. I looked over at the women I yet know her name.
"Can I have a medium hot chocolate please?" She smiled at the cashier and then at me. I smiled back.
"I'll have the same" I said
"That will be $8.75"
I handed the cashier the money and went to a booth and took our seat and waited for our drinks to be ready.
"So what's your name pretty girl? I never quite got that" the Australian asked. I really hope she is.
I blushed at her a little. I saw her smile more.

"I'm Camila"
"And I'm Alycia"

This feels familiar.

"So what drink did I accidentally spill on you earlier? I really pegged you as a frappuccino girl" I asked locking my hands together on the table. I leaned in closer to her.
"It was hot chocolate actually. I'm not a fan of coffee but I'll drink it if I need to stay awake. And I didn't expect you to have a hot chocolate either. More of a like 'a white caramel frap with almond milk, soy free' girl" i lauged at her trying to talk like a TV actress in a white chick movie.
"Nope I'm basic. But that was cool...I love you accent where you from?" I asked she was about to answer when our drinks were called.

We talked for the rest of the two hours. And I learned a lot about her. I like her. As a friend of course. But umm maybe a little more? Idk

______________________________
2 hours later

*ping* I ignore it. *ping* ugh who is it now. It's been going off for 20 minutes."I'm sorry alycia. Can I check my phone real quick?" I asked the beautiful girl in front of me.
"I dont mind at all" she smiled at me. God her smile will kill me. I nodded as a thank you and pulled put my phone.

Dinah: we just got out of practice.

Dinah: we showered and on our way

Dinah: we are less than 5 away

Ohh shit they would be like walking in by now. Shit I have to tell alycia. "Oh shit. Umm I forgot to tell you that my friends are coming...in less than five minutes. I'm sorry I forgot I was have such a good time" i smiled sadly at her.

"Its okay. I was happy i bumped into you today i had a good time, camila-"

"Wait um...would you like to..um s-stay a-and m-meet t-them?" Fuck I'm a stuttering mess.

"If you dont mind," I shook my head violently once those word left her mout. "Okay then looks like I'm staying. And you dont need to be shy round me. I should be because I'm sitting in front of a beautiful women" she winked at me. She winked. At. Me. Me the clumsy ass camila. Wow.

"Hey how bout I get us some muffins. I'm kinda craving one right now. I'll be back" she stud up and walked over to the line. God she has....I dont even know. But she has me.
______________________________

Dinah pov's:

"Jesus dinah, no need for that much make up it's just a cafe." Ally said getting out of her car

"Its just some blush and mascara and you dont know we can find a cute barista boy in their" I finished my make up and got out.

"Shut up and come on. Let's get in line and then find Camila"

I got my phone out walking up to the counter and bumped into someone. God this always happens "omg I'm so sorry about-" I cut myself off when I saw who was standing in front of me. "You-you a-are umm..alycia debnam Carey f-from the 100. Omg I can belive... OMG-" alycia cut me off "Its okay. And not to be rude but can you keep it down please. It's my day off and I dont want to be swarmed by a lot of people. It's nice meeting a fam though" she smiled "no it's okay. It's a pleasure meeting you"

"Two muffins for alycia" we turned our heads to the boy behind the counter

"It was nice meeting like this. Actually it happened earlier but I had hot chocolate on my shirt then. Actually the girl is still talking to me for some reason. Is it bad she doesn't know who I am?" She questioned me and ally....wait wheres-ohh I gues she found camila.

"Nope. It's good actually. Know she can know the real you and not the TV actress." I advised her.
"Your right thanks..."
Oh yea name "dinah, my names dinah"
"Thanks dinah nice meeting you but I better get back I'll see you again sometime" she gave me a small wave walked back to the booths section. I turned around order our drinks.