Chapter 38

Lauren pov's:

"Lolo?" I heard from behind me making me jump. I turned around to find camila standing their. Camila? How did she- the gates closed?

"Hi" I barely let out. I looked back to where I was looking. The other side of the fence was not blocked by giant brick and you could see out of them. Their was the bridge. The famous bridge of England.

"Can I sit?" Camila asked from behind me. Not bowing what to say anymore i didnt day anything. Camila let out a sigh and took a seat right next to me but left a foot of space between us. Out the corner of my eyes i saw that she wore her pjs and was barefoot. She pulled up her pants up to her knees and put her feet into the pool like I'm doing.

It was quite for about five minutes until she spoke up but what she said made my heart swell up in happiness but also break at the thought of something else.

"I love you" was all she said. Part of my heart skipped a beat for the joy of being loved but the other broke at the though of her saying it because she needs to say it back. Like its mandatory. I my eyes start to water for the third or fourth time today.

"I love you. With all my heart" she spoke again "I realized it on my way here. That I love you so much and I never ever want a day in my life where I go not saying those words to you. I wouldnt want to say those words to any other person in this world because I wouldnt be able to. I love you so much that I cant imagine a day that I hurt your feelings. I beat myself up today because I realized I loved you and I didnt say it to you like you did to me. And knowing I broke your heart it breaks mine too" camila let a single tear fall from her face. I let my tears go at the beginning of her speaking.

I didnt say anything due to the tears and sobs I was holding. I let my hair fall to the side of my face as I looked down at the water seeing my reflection.

"Lauren? Can you please look at me?" Camila asked. I felt her get closer to me. I didnt answer her. "Please?" I didnt answer her again. I think this made her worry because she gently grabbed my chin and made me look at her.

"Aww lauren. Dont cry" why does everyone say that? That just makes me cry more! Ughhh!! Camila wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her face in the crook of my neck. I slowly wrapped my arms around her and let the tears fall soaking her t-shirt she had on. Whisch was mine by the way!

"Look at me" camila pulled away but I looked down. I dont wanna look at her. Shes just saying this to make me feel better.

"Lo....please look at me?" She whispered caressing my cheeks with her hands. I gave in and looked up to see those beautiful brown, chocolate eyes I fell in love with looking at mine.

"I. Love. You. So so much" camila looked straight in my eyes.

"You d-dont have to say i-it out of p-pitty" I teared my eyes away from her and looked at the pool.

"I'm not saying it because out of pitty. I truly and deeply am in love with you. Even though we only have been together a week. This week has been the most someone has cared and loved me out of my entire life. I'm happy you crashed into me and spilled your coffee on me. I'm glad I started to bleed when I fell. I'm happy that you took me into that room and helped me get cleaned up Because without any of that I wouldnt be sitting here with my future wife, and my now and forever girlfriend that I love. Because that same day you crashed into me was the day I found the love of my life. And I dont plan of going anywhere. I'm here to stay and kill any other girl that touches, or gets close to you because I love you. I love you. I love you. I love-"

I cut camila of with a kiss. I had grabbed her neck and gently but quickly brought out lips together. I kissed with passion and lost and I felt her put the same into her kiss. It wasnt a fast kinda kiss. It wasnt a peck either. It was a sensual kinda one. Slow and loving.