Chapter 54

Nobody's pov's:

When dinah and sofia got home from their sneaking around and taking pictures they barely got into the house when camila and lauren pulled up.

"Was that sofi and dinah?" Camila asked getting out of the car.

"Maybe they forgot something in the car" lauren said lying.

"Oh"

"Let's go give the good news" lauren smiled and kissed her fíance's cheek. They walked up to the house and lauren opened the door for camila.

"Their here!" Ally, normani, and lucy came tumbling into the view of the two that walked in. They crashed into one another but recovered "what did you say!?!" Normani asked

Lauren smiled and opened her mouth but shut it when camila spoke

"I said...no" camila hid a smile

"What?!?" Everyone soon came into view with wide eyes. Lauren looked at her with a weird emotion.

"Just kidding!!" Camila showed them her hand with the ring on it.

"You son of a bitch!!" Normani yelled with a hand over her heart "zont! Just zont!"

"I would never say no to lauren. She the love of my life" camila hugged her fíance and kissed her cheek

"Good, cause we already are planning your wedding mija" sinu smiled at her daughter "we have almost all of it done"

"Wow" dinah and sofia looked at her suprised

"I just need a month, day and what time" Clara added with a smile.

"June" the engaged couple said. They looked at each other in suprise but smiled.

"June it is" ally pulled out her phone and typed something "what day?"

"3"
"5"

"How about 4? Meet in the middle" normani nodded earning a firm nod from them. "And a time?"

"You want to do it in the morning? Or later in the afternoon my future wife?" Lauren raised an eyebrow at camila

"Afternoon. So we wont be rushed"

"And we are definitely doing the no seeing each other doe three days before" dinah said firmly "sont even try to fight me with it. You know I'll win chancho" camila shut her mouth and pouted.

"Okay. Let's get to the presents and stop talking about weddings. This is making me feel old" Alejandro shook his head and entered the living room with the others behind him

"You are old, dad. You have a freaking grandson!" Sofia pointed at Vellamy who played with his toys in the middle of the room.

"Right" he huffed "im old. But I at least get to walk you both down the ilse, my little baby girls"