Part 1

Lisa sat still in the back seat, subtly admiring the sun set. 

Seoul.

It was the notification alert of a new message that broke the silence inside the vehicle. 

She swipe and then let out a heavy sigh upon reading the message. 

Up to now, she still questions herself as to why she was there.

"We're here Madame." the driver caught her attention.

She looked out and saw that they were parked in front of the hotel where she'll be staying.

Lisa alighted the vehicle and thank the driver for helping her with her luggage. She walked in and was greeted immediately by one of the staff.

"Would you like some help with your stuff madame?" the woman asked as she passes her a black key card but she simply shook her head.

The woman bowed her head and Lisa nods politely at the gesture.

She then took the lift and soon found herself standing in the middle of the penthouse suite.

She glanced at her watch and thought it was still early so she decided to take a bath.

When she laid down inside the soaking tub filled with bubbly warm water, she slowly felt the tension in her body resolved. Closing her eyes she sighed at the thought that she needs to get things done as soon as possible.

"Where the hell could she be?"