Chapter 2

If a second ago my eyes wide open, now my eyes starting to roll. How did he know that i was here? Seriously..give me a break at least one day. Ugh...

"What do you want, Styles?" I asked him harshly. Not interested in making a conversation.

"Oh, nothing much.." he said grinning like an idiot.

"Good cause i'm already late to my class. Now do me a favor and get the fuck out of my way." I moved to the left to walk away from him but he stretched one of his arm out to prevent me from leaving.

"Whoa..what's the rush, Horan? We haven't seen each other like two days. Don't you miss our 'dirty' talking?" He forming both of his hands into a peace sign, wiggled his two fingers twice at the word 'dirty'.

"Actually, i do but right now i'm not gonna waste my precious time arguing with someone who is not even important." Now it's my turn to smirk.

"Ouch.." was his comment. I stepped away ready to leave him there but he followed me until we entered the school building.

When we were inside, he suddenly tugged my shirt from behind and he slammed my back into the wall. So hard that my head hit the concrete behind me. I felt like my skull was going to crack.

I clenched my right hand into a fist, about to punch his jaw really hard but he was faster than me. Before my fist connect to his jaw, he caught my fist and pinned it above my head. He then did the same to my left hand and tighten his grips that i was sure gonna leave some bruises after that. I wriggled my body to protest but he moved his body closer to me until his chest pressed against my chest. At this point i could smell his vanilla cologne. He leaned his head down looking at my face. My jaw tensed because i couldn't punch him.

I stared at him with anger but slowly goes down when i looked into his eyes. I didn't realize his eyes were green until now. It was a breathtaking view like i was hypnotized by his eyes. Back then we were always fighting and argue, doesn't give a damn about each other. But, right now my heart pounded like crazy under his gaze.

"I'm not done with you yet, get it?" He began to speak. His voice was rusky and deep. I nodded without hesitation as i got distracted by his beautiful emerald eyes. I couldn't even answer him.

"Cat got you tongue, Horan?" This time i shook my head as a 'no'. I hanging my head low.

He furrowed his brows, looking at me weirdly. He let go both of my hands and walked away. Never look back to me.

I blinked my eyes few times. What the actual fuck just happen to me? Why am i blushing? And for what? Did he made me blushed? I pressed my fingertips to my eyelids and shook my head a little. Trying to get away from a ridiculous thought that playing in my head.

I went to my locker to take all my stuff that i need before entering my first class, English. Luckily, the teacher was not there yet when i stormed into the class. Immediately i walked to my seat which is next to Zayn.

"Where have you been? I thought you skipping school today," Zayn asked me as soon as i sat down.

Before i could answer his question, he talked again. "Oh- and that Harry boy was asking me about you this morning. Guess he never stop until he get what he want, huh? That jerk..he never leave you alone. Have you seen him yet?"

"Yes, i have. Thats why i'm late." I said to him more like whisper but he heard it clearly.

"You have? What does he want from you? What does he said? You're not fighti- what's wrong with your wrist?" He noticed my bruised wrist and carefully, he grabbed my hand to take a better look. He glared at me waiting for explaination.

"That Harry boy did this to you?" His voice full with concern. I opened my mouth to say something but my mind went blank as i remembered those green orbs. So, i decided just to nod.

He sighed heavily. "I want to know the whole story later. Geez..that Harry boy better get ready 'cause i'm gonna kill that motherfucker." He said with gritted teeth which i know that never gonna happen.

=================================

A/N:-
That's a short chapter 2 for you guys. I'm a horrible writer, isn't it? Most of you must be confused reading my story because my english is a chaos.

Any thought on Zayn? Sorry guys..i just can't help myself for loving Zayn.  Anyway feel free to vote and comment (no hate comment please).
Share and maybe follow.