Chapter 9

I was having an evening break with Anne in her backyard whilst Thomas and Styles playing football(soccer) together. I found myself staring at the cute boy who was running away from his daddy with a ball between his tiny hands.

I still couldn't believe i had a 4 years old son that i didn't even remember. But that boy resembled me and Styles a lot. I mean, look at those curly hair and blue eyes he got. He was a mixture of me and Styles. To say that i gave birth to him was impossible but that was what had happen based on what Styles told me earlier.

Ugh..why couldn't i remember anything about Thomas? Surely, I was one of those terrible parents that forgot about his son, isn't it?

"Are you alright, hun?" Anne placed his hand on top of my hand. Her face showed that she concerned about me.

"I don't know. I feel suck for forgeting my own son," i said.

"I know its hard for you, darling. But trust me..everything will go back to normal. Just like before. Patience is all you need," she patted my hand.

"Papa!" Thomas called and waved to me. I waved back to him awkwardly.

"Be careful! Don't hurt yourself!" I reminded him. Now where was that coming from?

"Okay, papa!"

I heard Anne chuckled. I looked at her with my familiar questioning look. I wondered what the funny things she just caught.

"Sorry," she said, putting his hand over her chest. "That's remind me of the old you. Always reminded him to be careful no matter what he did. Even when he was walking on his own, you told him to be careful."

"Well, that's what parents did. I guess?"

"Indeed. And you not even allowed all of us to curse. 'From now on, no more cursing. I don't want you guys to give a bad influence to my son' you said."

I let out a heartless laugh. "Is it true i said that?" I asked her. She nodded.

"It's true, love. I still keep it in my mind." Styles joined our conversation. Leaving Thomas kicking a ball by himself. I looked at him, didn't realized when he reached us.

Then the incident where he and Liam chuckled when i spilled out a word 'shit' played on my thought. Now i knew why they made fun of me.

"You're his father after all, darling. You're being protective over him and that is not wrong. I'm sure every parents in this world wants the best for their children no matter what it takes." Anne added. I had to agreed with her.

My eyes still focus on little Thomas. He was running around, chasing the ball when he accidentally tripped himself and fell. Quickly i left my seat and rushed to him. I squated down and lifted him up.

"Are you hurt?" I asked, checking his body if he hurt somewhere. My gaze fell down to his knees. I gasped when i saw his knees bleeding.

"Oh my god. You bleed your knees."

Good thing he didn't cry because i really didn't know how to stop it.

"I'm fine, papa. It's not hurt because i'm a strong boy like you always said." I looked at him, impressed by his words. Somehow i proud of this little Thomas.

"That's my boy." I said. Styles came to us afterwards. He also squated down beside me. He reached Thomas' arms with both of his hand.

"You okay, bud? Hurt?" He asked softly. Doing the same thing like i did, checking on him.

"Styles, he bleed his knees." I pointed out Thomas' knees.

He sighed. "Did papa told you not to hurt yourself?"

"I'm sorry, daddy." Little boy sounded sad, thinking he was getting scolded. His head looking down to his feet.

"Oh- no, buddy. I'm not angry at you. I'm just worried. Okay?" Thomas nodded his head. "Now let get inside and clean your knees, yeah?"

Styles stood up and so did i. The three of us walked, well- two because Styles was carrying Thomas on his back- like a happy family we are.

"Papa, why you call daddy- Styles? Papa always call daddy- Harry and baby sometimes." The little boy exclaimed.

I turned my head to Styles which was smirking at me. "Yeah, papa. Why you call daddy-Styles?" He teased.

"Uhm- err- uhm..because- because- " i stuttered. What should i say?

Styles barked out laughing and my cheeks turned to red. I slapped his arm playfully. "Don't laugh at me!" I whined.

"I can't help it. You're so cute when you stutter. Makes me want to bite you," he winked. "And if you want, we can have our little romance session here. Right now." He whispered in my ears.

"Harry!" I groaned out a frustration. I swear he trying to seduce me with his dirty talk.

Seriously? In front of Thomas? What was he thinking?

Fucking tease- oh, no cursing- whoops..such a tease.

"Bite? Daddy wants to bite papa? Why? Papa is not apple, daddy. You can't bite papa. If you want to bite papa, you have to beat me first." Thomas interrupted. I grinned, non-stopped. Proudly because my son was defending me obviously.

Good boy.

"You heard that?  You have to face Thomas first before you can bite me."

"Too bad," Styles pouted. "I'm not strong enough to defeat you, bud.  I definitely gonna lose." He lifted his hands, acted like he was surrender.

Thomas giggled hysterically.

"Looks like daddy is scared right, sweetie?" I stroked Thomas' hair.

"Yes, because i'm stronger than you, daddy." He said jerking forward from Styles' back to watch his daddy's reaction.

"Sure thing, buddy." Was his replied.

Thomas snapped his head to me. "Papa?" He called me.

"Yeah?"

"I don't like it when you call daddy- Styles. It's like you and daddy is an enemy, you know. It's weird."

Woah.. Okay. So my eyes went wide when i heard that. Thomas and his smart 4 years old mouth.

I opened my mouth to say something only to be cut off by Styles, literally.

"That's right. You'll not calling me Styles from now on since our son here is starting to weird out about this."

"I'll try my best. For Thomas sake- Harry."

"That's better, i guess."

================================

A/N:-
Sorry for short and boring chapter. Also the mess english. I just don't know how to end this chapter. I was thinking to give up on this fic. Should i?

Hmm..

Feel free to comment. If there's any mistake, let me know..