Chapter 4

"Niall.." I opened my eyes slowly as i heard a familiar male voice called my name but squeezed it shut back when i felt slightly pain the side of my head, above my right ear. I hissed. Touching my already bandaged head. It was super dizzy and i just wanted to rest my head for a while. I kept closing my eyes, didn't bother to open it.

I realized that i was laying on the bed in a room but not mine.

"Thank god. You're awake, i'm so worried about you," the same voice said pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"Oww.." i managed to say. Still closing my eyes. He loosen the hug and held my shoulder.

"Oh my god. I'm sorry, baby.."

BABY? Is he talking to me? My eyes snapped open, searching for the voice's owner. But who i saw shocked me to death. No wonder the voice sounded so familiar. And yes..he is talking to me.

All of sudden i remembered yesterday incident. I was at school, caught the lad that i hate kissing with that Louis guy, running from him and got hit by Mrs.Wilson's car. Oh, now i recalled. But that doesn't mean he had to be here, in this..well, unknown room with me. Besides, i didn't expect him to call me 'baby'. At least not from my enemy. Has he lose his mind or someting?

"Styles? Why are you here?" My voice hoarse and dry. "Water.." i mumbled, rubbing my throat. Immediately he moved to the night stand beside the bed. He lifted up a jug of water and a glass. He poured the water and passed it to me. I drank it desperately, his eyes focus on me. "What?" I questioned him.

I could see his face full with confusion before he started to talk. "Baby.." he paused, "why you calling me Styles?"

"Huh?"

"You no longer call me that when we decided to get married."

"I-I don't understand what are you talking about."  I said. It was true though. I didn't get his point because of the damn dizziness.

"Niall, we're married. Remember?"

"WHAT?!! MARRIED?!!"

*****

"Are. You. Crazy?" After like an hour silence with him—tried to convince me that he is my husband, i finally asked that question to him. I mean, that doesn't make a sense. We were still in high school and we hated each other. Besides, we couldn't got married and made the preparation in just one day. It wouldn't be enough time. Surely i was laying on the bed all day after the incident. So you tell me, how can we possibly got married in a short time?

Okay. Stop rambling.

" No. I. Am. Not." He answered with the same tone as me. "We're married and that's the truth. Listen, i'm not sure what's going on but Liam is on his way to check on you."

"Liam?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Our friend and your personal doctor."

Yeah. Right. He think he could lie to me. I doesn't have a friend named Liam. The only friend that i had is Zayn.

Oh, i think i know..this is kind of prank that he planned with his friend.

I giggled softly. That made him more confused than he already was. His eyebrows almost knit.

"Are you trying to prank me, Styles? Because trust me, that's not going to work." I smirked.

"Babe, it's not a prank. Not at all." He sounded defeated this time. He breathed out deeply. I shook my head, still not believing him. I looked away from him.

But then i watched him through the corner of my eyes. He digged one of his hand into his trouser's pocket. Slowly i turned my head towards him as he pulled out his phone. Scrolling his phone for a second, he showed a picture to me.

"What's that?"

"One of the pictures in our wedding day," he gestured me to take his phone. So i did. Grabbing his phone and took a closer look at the picture. My eyebrows furrowed.

It was a picture of me and him kissing on the lips. Both of us wearing a tux. I wore a white tux with a flower tiara on my head while he wore a black one. We looked very happy like the world belong to us.

The way he held me tight in his arm made me looked like i was the luckiest person to have him. Somehow i believed that because of the way i smiling between our kiss in that picture.

But again, i was not sure. This picture could be photoshopped or something. Right?

"Now you believe me?" He asked. I ignored him. My head tried to process eveything that happen.

I need someone to confirm this information. Someone that i could really trust.

My mom.

Yeah, i need to talk to her. I know she can help me.

"I need to see my mom. Can you call her for me, Styles?" I asked him impatiently but all i got in response was a shock expression from him.

"Ni- Niall, baby.." he reached up to my hand, took it into his hold and stroked it gently. I kept my eyes on him.

"Your mom passed away two years ago. Remember?"

My eyes widen and my breath became uneven. Panick started to attack me. My lung lack of oxygen. I squeezed the bed sheet tightly.

Two years ago? But yesterday..she just dropped me off at school yesterday. Was he lying to me? But his face didn't showed that he was.

I couldn't remember anything. What is really happening? Why am i suddenly married to Styles? Why i woke up in a different room not a hospital that i supposed to be at after the incident? This must be a dream. I must be imagining things right now.

My head began to spinning and hurt. My vision was unfocus just like before. Then i completely passed out.

=================================

A/N:-
That's chapter 4 for you. Thought? Boring? Confusing? Short? Not interesting? I'm sorry for that. Keep reading if you like it.

Vote.
Comment.(no hate comment please)
Share.