Chapter 10

WARNING: SMUT. SMUT. SMUT. If any of you readers don't comfortable reading smut, you can skip it. I'll put a warn where the smut begin and end. For the one who loves smut, don't hope it will be good because it's not. Until then, please enjoy..; -)

_______________________________________

We bid a goodbye to Anne after dinner that night. We were going back to our small apartment. Harry carried Thomas to the car-as the boy fell asleep- carefully not to wake him up. Shh-ing when the boy whimpered.

As we arrived, Harry once again carried him into the house and went straight to Thomas' room that i didn't realized was there all the time. Exactly next to our bedroom. Well, i never open the room before. I never asked and Harry never told me about it.

I was right behind Harry, watching him silently. After he put Thomas on the small children size bed and kissed the boy's forehead, we made our way to our bedroom. Ready to fall in unconsciousness sleep. Didn't bother to take a shower or change my clothes, i flopped my body on the bed. I was so tired with all this thing. It was all new to me and i didn't know if i could run my life with it. Guess i'd just get used to it sooner or later.

Harry too, lied, next to me. We both sighed at the same time. Chuckled as we found it funny to sigh together. He reached out to my hand and kissed the back of my hand tenderly.

"Thank you, love." He said after a minute of silence.

"What for?" i frowned. Confused by the sudden thank you. It was me who should thank him. Not the other way around.

"For everything. " He replied simply.

"What's with you tonight?"

"Nothing. Just grateful that i married to you."

I arched one of my eyebrow. "Is that so?"

"Mhmm.. " He squeezed my hand that made me turned my head staring at him. When he did the same by turning to me, our gaze locked. My eyes looked through his eyes and i had the urge to lean in and kiss him. By the way he moved his head closer to me, i could tell that he felt the same way. So, that was what i did. I kissed him.

He responded immediately. He kissed me back with a little force.

***the smut begin here***

Without breaking our kiss, he grabbed my shoulder and pulled me close to him until there was no spaces between our chests. Our legs intertwined and i could feel he was getting hard against my thigh. Even my own groin started to react.

We both desperate to feel each other's lips more. Our lips molded together slowly at first then turned to aggressive kiss. Strange noises escaped our lips because it was so good that we didn't want it to stop. But had to as we gasping for some air. He protested when i pulled away first. Obviously he wanted to taste my lips more.

That was proven when, not long after that, he cupped my jaw and crashed his lip to mine. This time were more passionate than before. He began to lick my bottom lip, asking for permission to slip his tongue into my mouth. I was happily granted his request. I moaned into his mouth as he took the chance to discover every inch of my mouth.

He rolled over so he was on top on me. Still kissing me eagerly. His thighs straddled my hips. My right hand slithered into his curling hair whilst i put my left hand on his lower back.

He started grinding on me. Our groins rubbed against our pants. I accidentally moaned loudly but not loud enough to wake Thomas. "I need you." He whispered against my lip. My eyes wide opened. What does he mean?

"What do you mean?" i voiced out my question, pushed his chest back away a little. Breaking the kiss we were having just now.

"It's been a while since we last have sex. I want to make love to you. Would you?" He asked softly. I looked into his eyes again. His eyes filled with lust and needs. My heart pounding so bad that it hurt my rib cage.