Chapter 7

I stomped my foot back and forth in my room. Today is the day i would meet my bestfriend and  i couldn't wait anymore. I was exited and nervous at the same time. Sometimes i would bite my thumb nail to increase my nervousness.

"Kitten, calm down," Styles said. He was sitting on the bed with his arms crossing.

"I can't. I'm too exited to meet Zayn. I miss him so damn much that i can't even calm myself down," i replied.

"Oh, really?" He sounded like a jealous person now. I glanced at him silently. Oh uuh..... 

What should i do?

"Err- not in loving way but in- urm- in- you know- " i tried to explain to him but i couldn't describe the right words. You love your friend but not like a lover,  you know? You love them like a family.

He laughed lightly. Popping out his cute dimples. Such a beautiful creature. I melt at the sight. Maybe that's why i want him so bad back then.

"I'm just kidding, love. I know you two are close friend. Don't have to try hard to explain to me," he chuckled. I laughed as well.

"You scared me, Styles. I thought you're really upset."

"How can i upset with you, love? You're my other half."

"Huh?"

"Don't 'huh?' me..you know what i mean. And you shouldn't call me Styles since you're Styles too." He winked at me.

"Wha- I'm taking your last name?"

"That's right, baby."

"Then, what should I call you?"

"What you used to call me. Don't worry,  take your time to remember.  Now- " he got up from the bed walking towards me. He grabbed my waist and turned me around. He hooked his chin onto my shoulder. "We should be out in the living room waiting for them before anything happen in this room, yeah?" He teased. Whispering to my ears, sent a shiver down my spine.

Strange. To be honest i secretly like his tease.

Gently, he pushed me with his hard chest pressed against my back. He hands still gripping my waist. I inhaled deeply. Time to meet the 'outside world' after two weeks stucked in the room and I didn't even walk near the window. Crazy, right? Thanks to Styles for not allowing me going anywhere in this house. I walked to the door and slowly turned the doorknob.

I headed out from the room. My tracks stopped right away as soon as my eyes saw the entire house. My jaw dropped open because my brain just sensed something.

I know this.

"This is too big, mom.. We can't accept this." Styles argued with his mom about this house seeing that this house is too wide and expensive  for two of us.

"It's too late. I already bought it for both of you. Just take it as a wedding present, yeah? Please sweetie? For me?" Styles's mom begged.

Styles let out a heavy breath and finally agreed with his mom.

"Fine.. "

"That's my boy. "

No..

I remember this place very well. I remembered when we first moved in to this apartment.

The soft couch, the white curtain with a match white carpet, a few photo frames of me and Styles hanging on the white painted wall, the glass table in the middle between the couch and the telly and last but not least the balcony that i loved..