Chapter 11

Harry walked past me and collapsed next to me on the couch whilst i was watching tv. I close my nose immediately when i smelled his familiar sweet cologne. Something about that smell made me wanted to throw up. Why? I didn't know either. All this time i just fine with it. I got used to his smell but lately his smell made me felt nauseous.

I shifted to the side away from him. He frowned when he saw me squeezed my nose. He started to sniff his armpit, from the right then to the left. His eyebrows almost knit when he found that, there was nothing wrong with his smell. He glared at me curiously.

"Did i smell bad?" He asked.

"No, you smell just fine. I Just.. Your smell is too strong for me. I guess?"

"Wha- are you sure, Ni?"

"Yes, yes.. Just don't get close to me. I can't stand your smell lately."

"Ni.. How long since this happen?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe 3 weeks ago? Why?"

"Niall, you're going with me. We need to see Liam."

"Liam? Why? I'm not sick, Harry."

He scooted closer to me. "I'm just want to make sure something."

My hand automatically landed on his chest, blocking him from coming closer. "Don't get any closer to me. Please, " I plead.

"Nia- " Before he could finish, i ran to the bathroom, quickly opened up the toilet lid to letting out all of the food i ate.

While i throwing out, i could hear Harry asking Thomas to get ready before he walked to me. He tried to rub my back but i didn't let him. He leaned on the bathroom door frame instead. I could see uneasy expression on his face.

Thomas approaching him. The boy pulled his hem of shirt and he looked down at him. "You done, buddy?" he asked which Thomas nodded as reply.

Thomas then looked at me. "What's wrong with papa, daddy? Papa sick?"

"Err- yes. We need to send daddy to Uncle Liam to see if papa is okay and I need you to stay with grandma for a while. Okay?"

"Okay, daddy."

"Good. Now i want you to wait outside- in the living room and then we can go when papa is ready." Without any question, Thomas did as told.

My stomach was now empty and i felt a little bit relieved. I struggled to get to the sink to rinse my mouth. When i turned my gaze to look at Harry, he was no longer at the door frame. I continued on rinsing my mouth. A few moment later, Harry come back with a new outfit. This time i couldn't smell his cologne. Meaning, he was not wearing any. Good for me.

"Come on." He said. He held me to our bedroom to change my shirt that had puke stain on it.

After changing, he guided me to the car with Thomas following closely. We tried to headed to the hospital where Liam was working at as soon as possible after we sent Thomas away to his grandma.

******

"Urm- so.. I've check on Ni and.." Liam began after he made a medical check up on me. We were now in Liam office room. He was trying to explain what was wrong with me.

"And what?" Harry asked impatiently.

"And..when was the last time you guys have sex?"

Harry and I looked at each other before answering Liam's question. Both our cheeks flushed red. "About a month ago." We said in unison. Liam nodded his head, writing something on the paper.