Chapter 3

Last bell finally rang that evening. All of the students including me and Zayn cheered up as we packed our things. Most of them were impatient to get out from the class receiving unsatisfied look from Mrs. Wilson, our History teacher. But they just didn't care as long as they got home. Me and Zayn remain at our seats for a minute. Didn't bother to join them pushing and shoving each other's shoulders at the classroom door.

When the class was empty enough, we stood up from our seat and headed to the door. Waving a polite goodbye to the teacher who was still grading papers. By the time we walked out the hallway almost cleared. We were walking side by side on the way to our lockers.

"Your mom pick you up?" Zayn asked as we reached my locker. I opened up my locker door, put my things in it and closed it back.

"I don't know. I texted her but she didn't reply. I guess i just walk home." I answered. We moved to Zayn's locker after, just a few steps from mine. I crossed my arms and leaned beside his locker.

"I can give you a ride if you want," he offered. I put my index finger to my chin pretended like i was thinking.

"Nah- i'm good." I decided.

"You sure, mate?"

"Yeah..i think i might need some fresh air." I gave him a little smile. He smiled back.

"Alright then..just be careful and..i see you tomorrow, yeah? And..if you see that Harry boy tell him we have business to deal. I don't like the way he lay a finger on my bestfriend."

"I thought you were joking about killing him."

"Not if he hurting you again. I let him today because i have something to do."

"And what is that?"

"Sleeping. Now- " He cleared his throat and his voice changed into a girl's voice. "If you excuse me.." I chuckled and he caressing both side of my cheeks with his own cheeks like girls always do. He didn't forget to add 'muah' sound when he did it. Then he left, leaving me all by myself in the hallway.

My eyes catched Styles walking to my direction from a far. Seems like he was in hurry. Bet he couldn't wait to talk 'dirty' with me. And don't get us wrong, we mean it as a fight or argument.

Oh, well...

I took a really really deep breath. I'm so ready to fight him right there and then but when he was nearing me he doesn't stopping or slowing his steps. He just kept walking, passing me by with the same pace.

I frowned as i watched him ignored my presence. Doesn't he notice me? I'm sure i was not invisible.

Me being so curious, spinned on my heels and followed him instantly from behind. After like a second he snucked in through one of the empty classes. One thing he forgot to do was close the door. How clumsy. That was my chance to carefully sneaked a look into the classroom to see what he was up to. He was seing someone. A lad to be more specific. Brunette hair, blue eyes, small figure, his boyfriend perhaps? I didn't know he was into guy?

Oh..now i get it. That's why he was in hurry.

He sat on the desk with his leg parted a little. The lad standing right in front of him. They were talking but i couldn't hear their words. My eyes opened wider when the lad suddenly stepped into between his thighs and kissed his lips. He responded by resting both of his hands on the lad's waist. Then the kiss became a make out session. Heated and passionate.

My jaw dropped dramatically. This is a rare moment. It's not everyday we watch Styles making out with someone.

Without wasting any time, i took out my phone from my black jeans pocket. A few pictures won't be a problem, right? I snapped the pictures of them sucking each other's faces off.

Click. Click. Click.

There..snogging pictures, check. I couldn't wait to show this to Zayn. But, damn..the sounds of me clicking was too loud causing Styles to turned his head towards me. I forgot about that one. Oops..clumsy me. Looks like we have something in common.

"Horan?" He called me as he saw me. Quickly i shoved my phone back into my pocket and ran away from there. Hoping that he didn't go after me.

And boy..i was wrong. Why he has to be so fast? Because in a blink of an eye, he jumped over my back and made me fell flat on my stomach on the hard floor. He pinned me againts the floor with his heavy body on top of my back and his arm pressed the back of my neck.

"Give me your phone," he demanded close to my ear. He sounded angry. Of course.

"And why would i do that?"

"I know you took a picture of me and Louis-" I interupted him with a wide smirk.

"Louis, huh?"

"Not you fucking business. Just give me your god damn phone."

"So you can delete it before i show it to the whole school? Pfft- no way, Styles," with that i elbowed his jaw makes him lifted himself from me. He groaned in pain. I got up and took the opportunity to run as fast as i could.

"Horan!!" He shouted tried his best to chasing me.

I kept running, pushed the entrance door that already closed. Without being aware of any vehicles i ran across the street. Anywhere that could make me away from that guy.

I didn't realized when a car speeding towards me. Before i knew it, the car hit my body in a split second.

All i knew was the small part of the hood dented and the windscreen broke, shattering everywhere. Warm, red liquid coming out from some area of my head that i couldn't tell. I could say my skull was cracking for real this time. The pain i felt was beyond my imagination.

My vision started to blurry. The last person i saw was Mrs. Wilson, who was just hopped out from the car that hit me and..Styles.

"Niall..." Styles said my name whilst patting my cheeks.

Then everything went black.

=================================

A/N:-
Oh.My.God. I bet this is the most boring fanfic that you guys ever read. I'm so sorry for that. I'm such an untalented writer. Go ahead. You guys can 'boo' me or throw tomatoes to me. I don't care anymore. I'm embarassing my self with my writing. Sorry, guys..really. It's chapter 3 and i don't know what to write. Hmmm..(in sad way).

Vote.
Comment (no hate comment please)
Share.
And maybe..

Follow.