Chapter 8

Next day...

"Where are we going?" I broke the silence. We were in the car, on our way to god knows where.

After lunch, Styles insisted me to get ready. He said that he was going to take me meet someone very special that he talked about a few days ago. I became more anxious since then. I couldn't think of anybody that i close to.

"That's the hundredth times you asking that question today." Styles glanced at me.

"Because you didn't answer me."

"I've told you. We're going to my mom's." I opened my mouth into an 'O' shape. He did told me that before we leaving. Ugh..me and my amnesia.

"So we're going to meet like- my mother in law?"

"Anne..yeah-" He answered, still concentrating on his driving.

"Is she the special one that you've been talking about?"

"Nope-"

"Then, who is this person?" I asked out of curiousity.

"Like i said, you'll find out."

"Oh..how i can't wait." I said sarcastically. Rolling my eyes as i was tired of waiting and  he was not helping at all.

He popping out his bottom lips. That pouted lips made me smile out of amusement.

Aww..isn't he cute? I really wanted to bite that irresistible bottom lips. I wanted to kiss that lips senseless until we both gasp for air. I wanted to taste his mouth.

Wait, what?

I did not had a thought of kissing him, didn't i?

"You know, your lips are my favourite part of you. After your arse of course." Styles said.

"And your lips are killing me," I replied. Smirking included.

"l can kiss you if you want."

"That's exactly what i want.." I sat on his lap in riding position. My legs on either side of his thighs, face to face. We looked into each other's eyes before he started to capture my lip. His soft and plump lip really made me going crazy. I wanted his lip more than anything right now. And the kiss was not just an ordinary kiss, it was a pleasure to me.

Our kiss soon became a hungry kiss as our tongues getting involved and we fighting for dominance. Of course he won. A moan escaped each other's mouths and we didn't want to stop. Kissing him was an obsession if i could say.

I placed my both hands on each side of my head and shook my head vigorously. "No no no no..." i mumbled. Woah..what was that? Another memory?

"Babe..what's wrong? Is it your head? " He asked worriedly. He stopped the car by the street immediately before i could say anything. Unbuckled his belt, he shifted his body and facing me.

"Your head hurt or something? Oh my god..i'm so sorry. I shouldn't bring you out," i could hear a panic filling his voice. He then cupped my cheeks and moved my head to the side, checking my head. "Is it hurt?"

"My head is not hurting, Styles."

"Are you sure, love?"

"Yes." He shook his head not trusting me. He rested his forehead against my forehead. "I'm sorry. Lets head home and get yourself some rest, yeah? I'll call my mom to cancel it." He reached out to his phone, trying to call his mom but i stopped him right away.

"What? No. I'm fine. I'm not in pain or hurt. I promise, i'm fine." I desperately told him.

He misunderstood the situation and i couldn't tell him my real thought of kissing him just now. Also about our kissing memory.

Besides, we couldn't go back when we were already half way. I was dying to know that special person.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, i'm really really sure. Please, we can't go back now. I'm really want to meet him or her that you talking about," i begged him with a ridiculous puppy look. Hoping that he would listen to me.

"But- "

"Pleaaaassseeee..."

He huffed. "Fine."

"Thank you," i smiled widely and accidentally kissed his cheeks out of excitement. My smile fell down as i realized that i just kissed him but luckily on the cheeks.

"I'm kinda miss that kiss from you. Thanks for the kiss and i hope i can get more soon," was his respond. He buckled up his belt. With that we were back on the road.

After 15 minutes or so, we finally arrived at his mom's. He got out from the car and running to the passanger side where i sat. He opened the door for me, extended his hand for me to take.

We walked to the front door whilst he holding my hand. He knocked the door twice before the door swung open from inside the house. A woman who i guessed his mom, Anne appeared behind the door with a wide grin on her face.

"Oh my baby, you two are here. I've been waiting like forever for you guys." She greeted us happily, pulling me first into a tight hug then she did the same to Styles.

"How are you, mom?" Styles kissed both of her cheeks.

"Oh, i'm good as always. How is your condition, Niall?" She turned to me. Worried expression covered his face.

"Uhm- better?" I answered. That was the best i could say.

"It's great that you're alright. Now, lets get inside. He can't wait to see you."

I frowned, snapping my head to look at Styles. "He? Who? " I whispered to him. He just smiled cheekily before he stepped in to the house. I followed him close behind. "You'll find out," was his answer.

Once we were in, i saw Anne was standing at the bottom of the stairs. Head tossed backwards as she looked upwards. She yelled, "Thomas..come downstairs, honey. Look who's here!!"

"Coming, grandma!!" I heard a boy voice replied from upstairs.

Later on a little boy with curly hair and blue eyes carefully stepped down the stairs. His tracks stopped the moment he saw us. "Daddy!! Papa!!" he screamed running towards me and Styles. He came to me, smashed his tiny body to my thighs and tugged it with all his might.

I just blinked my eyes in confusion looking at the boy.

"Hey, buddy." Styles kneeling beside the boy who i believed his name was Thomas, according to Anne.

Thomas turned to Styles and wrapped his short arms around the older one's neck. "Daddy.." he said. Styles returned the hug and stroking his curly hair.

He let go of Styles' neck and looked up at me then looked back to Styles. "Daddy, why papa is weird? Papa don't hug me back like always." He asked innocently. Styles frowned, searching for excuse.

"Well- papa is sick, bud. That's why he's acting weird," he standing up, lifted up the boy to his hips and facing me.

"Niall..this is Thomas Oliver Styles, our 4 years old son. The special person i want you to meet," he introduced the boy to me.

My eyes widen in shock and my mouth parted open. I changed the look between those two.

What in the hell?

I HAD A SON WITH STYLES?!!

=================================

A/N:-
SURPRISE!! Another chapter for my loyal readers. So, they had a child together. Your opinions? What about the boy's name that i pick? Good?

In this story there will be a lot of skipped time. Also, short sentence and if you notice, a lot of same words. I'm not a pro writer.  My apologized. Like i said before, my english is bad and i have to open some dictionary to find a correct words. If you guys having a trouble reading this please let me know.

Vote.
Comment.(no hate comment please)
Share.