Chapter II

After Petro was selected to be A'Sharad Hett's Padawan, he and his new master prepared to depart from Coruscant to the Outer Rim. As the Clone battalion prepared the Republic Cruiser, Master K'Kruhk along with the Jedi Initiates spoke with Master Hett and Petro outside the Temple. The Younglings offered their congratulations to Petro.

Zatt: So you're the first of us to become a full fledge Jedi? That's pretty big!

Petro: It was a group effort pal!

Gungi: <But you reached that point before us! That's amazing!>

Ganodi: Gungi's right Petro. You're the first of us to be picked by a Jedi Master to become a Padawan. You technically outrank us!

Petro: We're all equals Ganodi. We faced some pretty intense challenges up to this point! It won't be long till you all get Masters of your own! 

Byph: <This is still an outstanding achievement for you Petro!>

As the Initiates spoke with Petro, K'Kruhk spoke with A'Sharad Hett about the waning days of the Clone Wars. 

K'Kruhk: The Clone Wars is nearly over. If Master Kenobi succeeds in destroying General Grievous, then a Republic victory will end the war. 

Hett: Let us hope Master Kenobi is up to the challenge. In the meantime, my Padawan and I will be deployed to Boz Pity to aid in the Republic effort to take the system. The Separatists are scattered. The attack on Coruscant left them vulnerable.

K'Kruhk: I hope for a swift victory. 

Hett: As do I old friend.

As the Jedi Masters spoke, Petro spoke with Katooni. The other Initiates had said their goodbyes and continued their training exercises while leaving the two alone. He felt a little nervous about everything that has happened. Katooni could sense this.  

Katooni: What's wrong Petro? 

Petro: Guess I'm a little nervous. To be honest, I didn't expect to be first in our group to become a Padawan. I thought that would be you for sure!

Upon hearing this, Katooni was surprised. She knew him as a cocky and somewhat egotistical person. To hear him say that took her off guard. 

Katooni: I....I don't know what to say.....

Petro: Me either honestly....

Katooni then thought of her next response. She thought about all the times Petro took charge when things got tough during their trials. 

Katooni: I'm sure you'll be fine. We'll just have to train even harder so we can catch up!

Petro: Then I guess it's all on me to not destroy all the droids while I'm with Master Hett! Just don't take too long though! This war looks like it won't last much longer!

Katooni: Just be careful Petro. 

Petro: I'll be fine, Katooni. What could go wrong? 

Katooni then hugged Petro. He was initially taken aback by this as he remembered how the Jedi Code forbids emotional attachment. Despite that, he returned the hug. As the hug ended, Master Hett turned to his new Padawan. 

Hett: Petro. Are you ready?

Petro: Yes master. 

Hett: Good. We make way for Boz Pity. Your training will begin shortly. 

Petro: I'm ready to begin my training Master Hett!

Hett smiled upon his new Padawan. He saw promise in Petro as he placed his hand on his shoulders. He knew that the Battle of Boz Pity would no doubt be dangerous, but he had faith in his Padawan. After that, A'Sharad Hett turned to K'Kruhk. 

Hett: Farewell old friend. May the Force be with you, my old master. 

K'Kruhk: And may the Force be with you, A'Sharad Hett. 

After that, Hett and Petro began making their way to the Republic Cruiser that would be taking them to Boz Pity. Before they boarded, Petro turned his head to see Katooni. Both felt a sense of sadness, but also felt optimism. Petro and Katooni waved goodbye as the docking ramp closed. The Republic Cruiser then took off and began making the journey to Boz Pity. On the bridge, the Clone Commander spoke with Hett.

Clone Commander: We're ready to jump to Hyperspace, general. 

Hett: Good. Let us make haste. 

Clone Commander: Yes sir. 

The last thing K'Kruhk and Katooni saw was the Republic Cruiser jumping into Hyperspace. As it did, Katooni was lost in thought as one of her closest friends was sent off to fight in the Clone Wars. 

Katooni: (May the Force be with you Petro.)

K'Kruhk and Katooni then returned to the training room where the other Initiates were training. As Katooni was about to join them, K'Kruhk gathered them. 

K'Kruhk: In light of the recent attack on Coruscant, Master Yoda has requested that I move you all to a training facility on Bogden 3.

The members of the Initiate Clan began to talk among themselves. The Whiphid Jedi Master quickly brings order. 

K'Kruhk: Calm yourselves Initiates. Jedi Knight Serra Keto will be accompanying us. Master Du Mahn is the head of this facility. If you all wish to catch up to Petro, then you all must train even harder then before. Are you all up to task?

The Initiates looked at each other. Petro's promotion to Padawan lit a fire in them all. Katooni was the first to speak.

Katooni: We are ready Master K'Kruhk!

Zatt: Can't let Petro have all the fun!

Ganodi: Let's catch up to Petro!

Gungi lets out a mighty Wookie roar while Byph lets out cheer of his own. After that, K'Kruhk along with the Younglings and Jedi Knight Serra Keto boarded a shuttle and began making the journey to the Jedi training facility on Bogden 3.