Chapter III

A week later, K'Kruhk along with the Jedi Youngling Clan and Serra Keto made it to Bogden 3 where they were greeted by Jedi Master Du Mahn and a female Kel Dor Jedi Knight.

Serra: Koh-to-yah Sha Koon!

Sha Koon: Koh-to-yah Serra. It has been a long time.

Du Mahn: Master K'Kruhk. Master Yoda has informed me of your arrival. This must the Kybuck Clan.

K'Kruhk: Yes Master Du Mahn. Initiates. Your training will continue here for the time being. Master Du Mahn and I will oversee your training along with the other Initiates here.

Katooni: We will not fail you Master K'Kruhk. 

As Katooni said that, the Younglings of the Kybuck Clan trained under Master K'Kruhk and Master Du Mahn. In the weeks that followed, the Jedi Younglings continued to train in both their Force abilities and Lightsaber skill. One day, a trooper transport landed near the Jedi Academy. The Clone Troopers then exited the ship. 

Du Mahn: What brings you here troopers?

Clone Commander: Our fleet was ambushed by a Separatist Fleet en route to Mygeeto. We were able to repel them, but our ship was damaged. 

Du Mahn: Say no more Commander. We will assist in any way we can. 

The Clones then began interacting with the Younglings. The Younglings were amazed to see the Clones among them. 

Ganodi: Wow! I can't believe we're meeting real Clone Troopers!

The Kybuck Clan along with other Younglings then saw some of the battle damage on the armor of the Clones. 

Byph: <Did you get that from fighting a Droideka?>

Clone Trooper: No hehe. This came from a regular clanker. Got a lucky shot on me.

As the Younglings interacted with the Clones, K'Kruhk spoke with Katooni. 

Katooni: What is it Master?

K'Kruhk: After much consideration, I have decided to make you my Padawan Learner. 

Upon hearing this, Katooni was stunned. It was only weeks ago that her friend Petro had become the Padawan to A'Sharad Hett. 

Katooni: I....I can't believe it....

K'Kruhk: You have proven yourself worthy many times over. We will begin your training shortly. 

Katooni: T...thank you Master K'Kruhk! I won't let you down!

K'Kruhk smiled at his new Padawan as he looked at one of the Clones who was interacting with a few Younglings. He then received a call on his holocommunicator. K'Kruhk then felt a sudden shift in the Force. 

Clone Trooper: Even the Younglings? Yes sir. 

Without warning, the Clone Trooper readied his blaster rifle and shot down the nearby Younglings without mercy. Angered, K'Kruhk ignited his green Lightsaber and lunged at the Clone. 

K'Kruhk: NO!

As K'Kruhk cut down the Clone Trooper, the other Clones began firing upon the Jedi. Many of the Younglings were killed as Du Mahn and the other Jedi mount a defensive. The Kybuck Clan had survived the slaughter and used their Lightsabers to deflect the blasters.

Clone Commander: Kill the Jedi!

The Clone Commander began firing on the Kybuck Clan, K'Kruhk lunged at the Clone Commander and sliced him in two. He then began cutting through the other Clones in blind rage. 

K'Kruhk: Why?! WHY?! 

Meanwhile, Du Mahn along with Serra and Sha Koon began leading the Kybuck Clan to a nearby Jedi Transport Shuttle. As the Younglings boarded the ship, Katooni saw her master in his blind rage. 

Katooni: MASTER!

In that instant, K'Kruhk snapped out of his rage and made his way back to the Younglings while deflecting the shots from the Clones. He then ran to the ships cockpit and started up the ship. Meanwhile, Du Mahn turned to her apprentice.

Du Mahn: Go Sha. We will hold the line!

Sha Koon: I will not leave you master!

Du Mahn: You must walk a different path! Help Master K'Kruhk protect the Younglings! The fate of the Jedi lies in you all!

The Kel Dor Jedi Knight looked to her master with mournful eyes. She turned her attention to the Transport Shuttle and saw Serra waiting on the boarding ramp. 

Serra: COME ON! 

Sha took one last look to her master and jumped onto the ship. Du Mahn and the remaining Jedi Knights fought the Clones to their last breath. 

Du Mahn: (May the Force be with you all.....)

In her last breath, Du Mahn sacrificed herself so that K'Kruhk could take the remaining Jedi away from here. Meanwhile on the Jedi Transport Shuttle, everyone was in shock at what happened. K'Kruhk was in a state of shock as he tried to process what had just happened. The Younglings of the Kybuck Clan turned to K'Kruhk for guidance. 

Katooni: The troopers....why did they attack us?

K'Kruhk: I don't know. 

Ganodi: Why would they turn on us? This has to be some sort of mistake! Maybe a plot by the Separatists! 

K'Kruhk: I don't know. 

Gungi: <All those Jedi.....this can't be happening! This can't be real!>

The Younglings were lost. They had no idea what had just happened. The Clones had interacted with them moments ago and now they had turned on them. Katooni then thought of how Petro would be affected by this. K'Kruhk himself was as shocked at what had just happened. As he set the coordinates to a jungle planet in the Outer Rim, K'Kruhk looked to the Kybuck Clan along with Serra and Sha. 

K'Kruhk: (May the Force help us all in these troubling times.....)

In that moment, K'Kruhk swore to himself that he would protect the Jedi with his life. The Jedi had survived Order 66. Their fate was now in the hands of the Force.