Chapter XVII

As Katooni along with the rest of the Jedi remained in the guest quarters of the Falleen's Fist, K'Kruhk meditated on the Force. Katooni was still troubled by her encounter with Xizor. The other members of the Kybuck Clan checked on her. 

Zatt: Are you okay, Katooni? 

Katooni: I'm...I'm fine, Zatt. I'm just troubled. 

Sha Koon: Be mindful of your thoughts, Katooni. We must remain calm in this situation. 

Ganodi: But what are we going to do?! We're trapped in this skyhook and they could turn us over to the Empire or kill us! 

Serra: That won't happen. We won't let it. 

In that moment, there was a sense of anxiety and uncertainty as the Jedi remained practical prisoners of the Black Sun. Meanwhile, Gungi was looking through the window and saw the stars. Suddenly, Gungi spots a strange ship heading towards the Falleen's Fist. 

Gungi: <Guys! Something's coming!>

As Gungi calls out to everyone, the rest of the Jedi spot the ship heading towards the Falleen's Fist. They all soon got a better view of the ship. They saw what appeared to be a modified shuttle. 

Byph: <What is that?>

Katooni: That...that doesn't look like anything Black Sun use. 

K'Kruhk soon stopped meditating and joined the rest of the Jedi. They watched as the shuttle avoided the Falleen's Fist landing pad and flew out of their sight. 

Ganodi: It's....it's the Empire! They found us!

Zatt: Hold on a minute, Ganodi. We don't know that. 

K'Kruhk: It is not the Empire nor is it Black Sun.

Katooni: How do you know, Master K'Kruhk?

K'Kruhk: It is no accident that this shuttle has made it's way to this skyhook. It has a purpose. We must prepare ourselves for when the time comes. 

Katooni had faith in her master's words. While she didn't know what would happen next, she was certain that it was the will of the Force. Meanwhile, the shuttle had discreetly landed inside the Falleen's Fist. As the shuttle landed, a group of Black Sun enforcers inspected the ship. 

Black Sun Enforcer: Hey! You're not authorized to land here! How did you get inside?!

The Black Sun enforcers readied their blasters as they approached the shuttle's docking bay. As the docking bay lowered, they saw the Bad Batch with their blasters ready. 

Hunter: You didn't say please. 

Before the Black Sun enforcers could react, the Bad Batch proceeded to shoot down the Black Sun enforcers with precision. As they took down the enforcers, Hunter rallied the Bad Batch. 

Hunter: Beautiful takedowns, boys. Looks like those access codes worked after all. Good job, Echo. 

Echo: Was there ever any doubt? 

Hunter smirked as the Bad Batch moved to secure the hanger bay. Tech then pulled up multiple camera feeds to see if the brief firefight alerted the facility. Tech soon saw the Black Sun resuming their patrols. 

Tech: We're clear, sir. Our firefight didn't alert the facility. They don't know we're here. 

Hunter: Good. That makes our job a hell of a lot easier. Wrecker, get the charges. 

Wrecker: Already on it! 

Hunter: Good. I want this operation done quick and clean. Cid is paying us big credits to take out Xizor and this skyhook. 

Echo then begins hacking into the terminal to gain access to the door. He manages to hack into the terminal with ease. Soon, the Bad Batch began setting charges throughout vital areas of the skyhook. As they get near the security room, Hunter signals Wrecker to get inside. Wrecker then opens the door and proceeds to knock out all the Black Sun enforcers inside. 

Wrecker: Is that all?! GIVE ME MORE! 

Hunter: Tech, you and Echo hack into the security mainframe.

Tech: On it. 

Tech and Echo begin hacking into the security mainframe where they quickly gain access to the security mainframe and disable some of the automated turrets in Fallen's Fist. Soon enough, they gain access to the camera feed at Xizor's office where he speaks with some of his top enforcers. 

Echo: Got him. He's in his office. 

As Tech begins checking the camera feed, he spots the footage of the Jedi being locked in. 

Tech: Sir, it looks like Xizor's keeping prisoners. 

Hunter then looks at the camera feed. He doesn't recognize them as Jedi though K'Kruhk seemed familiar to him. 

Hunter: That Whiphid looks familiar. 

Echo: How many Whiphids do you know? 

Hunter: Quite a few actually. 

Omega: We have to help them!

Hunter: Maybe they might be of some help. 

Echo: I thought you wanted this operation done quick and clean? 

Hunter: I did. And this could make things even easier. Where's that room, Tech?

Tech remained quiet as he was getting the coordinates of where the room was. It didn't take long before Tech got the coordinates. 

Tech: Got it. They're in the guest quarters. They're being kept under tight security. Whoever they are, Black Sun's got plans for them. If I had to guess, probably slaves.

Hunter: Last thing we need is collateral damage. We'll free them and then we'll move on Xizor. Once we take out Xizor, we'll prime the charges and get the hell out of here before the whole place blows. 

Wrecker: Sounds like a damn good plan to me! 

Hunter: Good. Now let's get to work.

In that moment, the Bad Batch began moving to free what they believed were prisoners. What they didn't know was that they would soon be freeing Jedi.