10

'girlies'

mishka
nessa....cut the cameras

skylar
deadass

lea
leave her alone guys

nessa
explain?

skylar
why are you thinking abt dating (🤢)
mikey tuna

mishka
especially when josh is
RIGHT THERE

nessa
omg can you two stop
josh and i are friends
i LIKE mikey.
he might like me too

lea
i support whatever u
want baby. u decide

nessa
thanks lea 🥺

mishka
we support you too
we always will
but mikey tuna?

skylar
we just don't want you to get hurt
he's not ur type
he dated a 13 year old 😳

lea
enough.
leave her alone pls
if she wants to date mikey
then it's HER decision
the pair of you are being
horrible for no reason

nessa
i think i'm gonna
check into a hotel tonight.
i don't want to speak to you two

lea
nessa cmon
they're just being idiots
don't do that :/

mishka
yea stop being dramatic
we didn't mean to hurt ur feelings

skylar
we're just trying to stop u from making the biggest mistake of ur life🤷‍♀️

nessa
go fuck yourselves

__________________________

"that'll be $180".

nessa smiles politely at the receptionist as she hands over the small gold card, swaying back and forth on her heels while she waits for her room key. various sounds from the crowded lobby play in the background .

"that's great thank you. here's your room key. you'll be staying on floor 7 tonight and the facilities such as the gym and indoor pool are down stairs to your left. if you need anything at all don't hesitate to call down to main reception" the lady chirps, handing over nessa's key and credit card.

nessa thanks her one more time before heading up to her room for the night. she turned her phone off hours ago and left mikeys house to get some food. he had to go shoot some youtube videos with his friends or else he would have tagged along with her but if nessa was truly being honest, she didn't want him to.

once the elevator doors open, nessa steps out onto her floor, she tugs on her backpack straps while she strides down the long hallway, the carpet making her dizzy with it's crazy pattern. she only had a few minutes to get a few of her things from the house before her friends got back from the movies. lea posted an insta story of the three of them hanging out together which is how she knew they wouldn't be home.

nessa's room appears in front of her as she turns to the right a little, taking the key out of her sweatshirt pocket and inserting it into the gap provided. the red button turns green, unlocking the door and allowing her to step inside. the room is fancy but nothing to brag about. it's comfortable and will do for the night or at least until she decides what she wants to do regarding the living situation with her friends. they still have a whole 12 days left before they go back home to jersey. nessa loves mishka and skylar but they've gone too far this time. perhaps some time apart will help defuse the situation and it'll all work out for the best.