41

TW!!!!

____________

sarah

josh where tf are you?

why didn't you come home last night?

text me asap

i swear to god

josh

sorry i crashed at a friends
i'll be home soon

sarah
an hour! i'm giving you an hour
to get your ass back here
i swear to god you better be back

___________

josh turns off the engine, resting his tired head against the steering wheel. he didn't want to wake nessa up this early so he carried her to bed, william and olivia were still out like lights. he locked the door with the spare key and walked to the sway house where he got his car and then drove to sarah's house.

his head is clouded with many thoughts and he's nervous about breaking up with her but it has to be done, for his own sake and hers too. she deserves to find someone who'll actually love her and be a boyfriend to her.

stepping out of the car, josh locks the doors and jogs up the driveway, opening the front door and stepping inside. the smell of fresh linen is strong as josh makes his way through the house and into the kitchen where sarah sits at the table, a cup of water in her hands. she doesn't look at him, not at first. he can tell she's pissed.

"where have you been?" she asks bitterly, gripping onto the cup.

  josh feels his palms start to sweat.

    "i was drunk last night and i went to nessa's house to-"

"nessa's house!" she yells, snapping her head in his direction. josh stands in the doorway, confused as to why she's so upset. or at least why she's this upset.

    "well yeah my siblings are staying there and i -"

"DONT LIE TO ME JOSHUA" sarah screams, slapping her hands against the table as she stands up.

   josh would be lying if he said that he wasn't scared by her suddenly lashing out.

       "sarah nothing happened" he assures her but this only pisses her off more.

   sarah grabs the glass of water and throws it over him. josh barley has enough time to wipe his wet face before she comes running at him. she slaps his face and punches his chest. the more josh tries to shield himself the more aggressive she becomes. sarah pushes him over and he falls, banging his head off of the wall and yelping in pain. she stands over him, her face red with anger and body trembling with rage. josh tries to beg her to stop but she doesn't. she kicks him repeatedly in the ribs, yelling in between.

"don't" kick.

"you" kick.

"ever" kick.

"disrespect" kick.

"me" kick.

"again" kick.

josh crawls up into a ball on the floor, crying. he pleads with sarah to stop and repeats that nothing happened with nessa.

"i'm sorry" he cries.

  sarah takes one last strike at him only this time she aims for his face. josh screams loudly as her foot comes into contact with his face. he can taste the metallic feeling in his mouth before it spews out onto the floor.

josh lays on the floor, numb for fifteen minutes before he manages to gather enough strength to sit up. sarah sits in the kitchen, staring at him. he doesn't look at her in case she hits him again. he sits against the wall, holding his stomach as the bruises start to form. he wipes his bloody mouth with his sleeves, his tear stained cheeks still wet.

   "you did that" sarah speaks from in the kitchen, sipping on coffee.

    "did what?" josh asks, his voice quiet yet strained.
he's never been in this much agony in his whole life. and he's done some pretty dumb shit before.

     "silly boy! you tripped over your own two feet and fell down all those stairs, didn't you?" she smiles like butter wouldn't melt.

    josh couldn't help but think about how psycho this girl is but he's in no state to be getting another ass whooping so he nods his head, clearing his throat.

   "yeah no it was an accident, i wasn't being careful" he confirms, sniffling.

   sarah nods, a smirk on her face. she stands up, walking over to where josh lays against the wall. she takes a seat on the staircase, gently touching his hair.

   "and you know, you don't want your little slut side piece nessa to have the same accident do you? no, so you'll come upstairs with me and let me show you how a real woman can make you feel. right joshua?"she grins, licking her lips.

    josh wants nothing more than to get out of this house and away from her but he's weak. he's hurt. he certainly doesn't want to be anyway near her in any way. but he knows that he has no choice. he needs to protect nessa. he has to do what sarah says.

even if he has to pay the consequences for keeping ness safe. he will.

__________________

i'm sorry if this triggered any of you 🤍
ily

comment & vote pls