43

2 months later

"hello! my names nessa barrett and this is hollywires sip or spill!".

the teenage girl keeps a smile plastered on her face while the crew behind the cameras watch her silently as she picks up the question cards and positions herself- her olive green eyes staring down camera one.

  "do you have any phobias?" nessa reads out, pondering for a moment as she thinks of what exactly she's fearful of the most. "i'd probably say losing the people i love is a huge fear for me but if we're talking strange slash less serious? phobias then mine is definitely chalk. hate the texture. hate the sound".

   her answer proves a hit with the crew as they contain a few stifled laughs behind the scenes. nessa smiles along too before putting that card to the back and reading out the next few.

she continues on with them until she's down to the last two cards. she's only had to sip one time which is less than she promised herself she would. it's an honor that she had been invited down to hollywire to be a guest in the first place so the least she could do was be honest with everyone watching. especially the ever growing amount of supporters she has.

"are you and josh richards dating?".

at this question, nessa can feel her cheeks burn as a result of her uncontrollable blush and it leaves the crew wide eyed- waiting in anticipation to find out if all the rumors are real. nessa however knows that she's and josh aren't quite ready to label what they have going on right now. they're not dating exclusively but they aren't seeing anybody else either.

slyly, the brunette picks up the mug that sits on the table and takes a large sip of the water. much to everyone's dismay she doesn't spill anything on her love life. she then moves on to the last card, dismissing of the previous one.

  she says with a cheesy smile, "what's your..". the crew look at each other with quizzical looks all of them wondering what's wrong. pulling herself together, nessa wipes away the saddened look and replaces it with a forced smile. "dream" she finishes the question, her brain rattled.

  the silence sinks in and she starts to panic. her dream? what is her dream. she hasn't ever really thought about it before until now we'll that's not entirely true because all throughout her childhood nessa wanted to peruse music as a career. she has a good enough voice and has even caught the eye of some schools already. her ability to read sheet music so flawlessly has been envied by many of her high school peers. of course she never talks about this part of her life because she thought she buried it a long time ago and moved on from that silly dream of hers.

"it might sound really cliche and cheesy but i honestly just want to make myself and others happy. that's my dream".

the producer gives nessa the wrap up signal to which she nods discreetly at.

"i'm nessa barrett and you just watched sip or spill on hollywires youtube channel! subscribe and tap the bell to turn on post notifications, see you guys soon". she blows and kiss and waves while smiling until the camera guy calls 'cut'.

there's an instant chatter that towers over the silence as people go back to doing their jobs. the producer steps onto the set with a pleased expression on her face. she extends her hand for nessa to take.