Answers

Adrien's POV

We've been walking for an hour now and we haven't found Ladybug or Cat Noir.

"How about we slip up?" I suggested. "Individually?" We'll cover more ground," we all nodded. "I'll go North,"

"I'll take South," Luka said.

"Nino and I well take West," Alya said. I didn't argue with them for teaming up, we don't have time.

"I guess Rose and I will take East," Juleka said.

"Change your radios to channel 8. That way only we can hear each other. Let's meet up at the Eiffel Tower in an hour," Alya added. We all nodded and went our separate ways.

"Good idea to get away," Plagg said. I look down at my kwami and smile.

"Thanks, Plagg. Now let's find a place to transform. I looked at my surroundings and saw an alleyway. I ran in and  said, "Plagg claws out." Once I was transformed I jumped out and went West. I saw Alya and Nino but didn't go up to them right away. I pretended that I didn't see them and kept jumping from roof to roof.

"Cat Noir!" I heard Alya's voice. I stopped and looked down. She was waving her right hand up in the air. I jumped off the roof and landed in front of the couple.

"Yes? Can I help you?" I asked.

"I need to speak with you," Alya said.

"Sure. About?"

"An event that took place a month ago,"

"Oh. That." I said. If I'm being honest that day was a day I'll never forget. It was sad and many things happened that I wish they didn't.

"Is that okay? It seems like it upsets you," Alya said.

"It's fine. But why?" I asked. Nino and Alya looked at each other then back at me.

"Didn't you hear?" Nino said.

"Heard what?" I pretended not to know.

"Marinette has gone missing," Nino answered.

"What? When?"

"Listen here you stupid Cat!" Alya said. She grabbed me by the collar and pulled me as close to her as she wanted. "I have no time to explain what happened to my best friend, okay? I just need to know what happened a month ago. Is that clear?" her glare scared me.

"Alya! Calm down!" Nino said. He put his hands on her shoulders and pulled her away from me. She let go and I touched my neck. "I know you're worried, but letting your anger out like this won't do us any good. Remember, Superheroes have a life too. You can't expect them to know everything," Nino said. His words have seemed to calm Alya down.

"I'm sorry," she said. She then started sobbing. "I'm sorry. I'm just really frustrated and sad and worried. What if something happened to Marinette..." she shook her head and cried into Nino's chest. He had his arms around her.

"I'll tell you everything. I promise. And I'll help you find Marinette as well. You have my word," I told her. She looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you, Cat Noir," she wiped her tears and then asked, "Do you know where Ladybug is?"

"No, but if telling you what happened helps you in any way to find Marinette, I'll tell you and I'm sure she would too," I said. She nodded.

"Follow me I know where to go,"

"Aren't we going to tell the rest?" Nino asked. Alya took out her walkie and spoke into it.

"Hey, guys listen, Nino and I found Cat Noir. We'll talk to him and then tell you. Met us in an hour at Luka and Juleka's home."

"Okay," spoke Rose's voice.

"See ya then," Luka's voice answered.

"Adrien did you hear?" No answer. "Adrien?" Alya looked at Nino. "Why isn't he answering?" she asked him.

"Is he clumsy?" I asked. Alya looked at Nino.

"Umm, a bit... he may have dropped it and it broke...?" he answered.

"But he would've texted us. Something's wrong." Alya said. My heartbeat fastened and I knew I had to act fast.

"Oh, I'm such an idiot. I'm sorry but I totally forgot to tell you. Adrien was the one who told me that you guys we're looking for me. He also told me to tell you that he's father called him last minute for a photoshoot," I said. The couple looked at each other then back at me.

"Okay. It's okay I guess. You never know what's going to come up in that boy's life," Nino said.

"Okay, mystery solve now let's go," Alya said.

"This is where Marinette brought me for a surprise. This place was the place where I interviewed Ladybug for the first time," Alya said. We entered a museum and on the stage were a pair of chairs facing each other. Alya sat on one and I sat on the other. "Okay, so about a month ago there was apparently an akuma attack that not all of us were aware of. Would you mind telling us everything?" she asked me. She had her notebook out and was paying close attention.

"Okay. So here's what happened. I was with a person when everything happened. I saw what looked like wasps and tried to protect this person. But they protected me instead. I ran off and transformed and jumped in the water. I wasn't caught. I swam and eventually found Ladybug. She was herself though. She told me she made a mistake and that everything that was happening was her fault. I told her that we need a focused Ladybug in order to defeat whatever is it that was waiting for us out there. We figured out that Hawkmoth had captured a really important person. Well to me and Ladybug, he's important. He had also akumatized Chloe again. Her name was Miracle Queen and she had a really important box."

"You mean the miraculouses?" I looked at her, not wanting to reveal too much. "You know you can trust me, right?" she asked me. I nodded and continued.

"Yes, it was. The miraculouses were guarded by this important person. I won't tell you their name. I'm sorry. I'm trying to not tell too much but enough for you guys to know."

"It's okay," Alya said. I took a deep breath and continued.

"She revealed to Hawkmoth who Ladybug trusted with a miraculous and made them fight us. Ladybug had the dragon miraculous and used it to protect us from the wasps. Ladybug's new name was DragonBug. We were able to defeat Miracle Queen and save our friends but Hawkmoth got away. We also lost the Guardian as well. Ladybug and I tried looking for him but we didn't find him. We also kept a close eye on the people who wore a miraculous, just in case Hawkmoth wanted to take them or something."

"Hawkmoth knows everything? And it's all thanks to Chloe?!" Alya said. I nodded. "That bitch!!" she yelled.

"Alya calm down! Don't let your emotions overtake you!" I said, she closed her eyes and took three deep breaths. "We need the best reporter in all Paris to find Marinette," I said. She nodded and Nino put his arm around her.

"Thank you Cat Noir," and smiled at me. I smile back nodded.

"I have to go. If you need anything, don't hesitate to look for me," I said and got out of the building and looked for an alleyway. "Claws in," and made my way to Luka's place.

It's about to be six o'clock and Rose, Luka, and Juleka were already there when I arrived. They asked me where I was and I told them the same lie I told Nino and Alya.

About 20 minutes later, Nino and Alya arrived.

"Luka, you were right. Paris was under attack. Chloe got akumatized into Miracle Queen. She revealed all of the miraculous holder's identities. Well, all but Cat Noir and Ladybug identities. Hawkmoth knows who they are," Alya said. I pretended to be surprised while the rest of the group said "Oh my god" or "Shit."

"Does that mean they're in danger?" Rose asked.

"I have no idea. According to Cat, he and Ladybug were watching them, just in case Hawkmoth tried to kidnap them,"

"No offense, I'm glad we know this, but this doesn't help us in any way to find Marinette," Luka said. He was right. I looked at everyone. We were at a dead end. Again.

Hope everyone is doing fine. If any of you guys need to talk, I'm always here to talk. Stay safe❤️❤️