Epilogue

No One's POV

    Crime was still a problem in Paris but our heroes were always there to fight it. But since everyone was taking different paths after high school, Marinette, being the guardian, had a difficult choice to make. Take the magical jewels or give them back to the appropriate holder. She wasn't sure but in the end, decided to give everyone who ever wore a miraculous back to them. Mari kept the ladybug, Adrien the cat, Alya the fox, Chloe the bee, Nino the turtle, Kim the monkey, Max the horse, Luka the snake, Kagami the dragon, and Alix the bunny. She figured they could keep the city they decided to live in safe. Let's take a closer look at everyone's lives... or some.

    After high school, Adrien went off to England and continued modeling. Kagami became a professional fencing teacher. After finishing college, Kagami and Adrien found jobs on the other side of the country. New Jersey. At the age of 26, both of them had earned enough to move in together. They found a nice two-bedroom apartment close to both of their jobs. Here in Jersey City, they formed a family. At the age of 28, Adrien had proposed to Kagami and married her six months later. After their honeymoon, Kagami surprised Adrien with some big news. They were having a baby. Nine months later, a baby girl was born. She had her dad's eyes and her mother's smile. She was a beautiful girl (you guys pick a name for her, comment here). Two years later, the Agreste family welcomed another baby girl. This girl looked more like her mom but had her father's smile. She was beautiful as well (again you guys pick her name, just comment here). Since they had two kids, they figured that they could give them their miraculouses when the time was right. Overall, Kagami and Adrien lived a happy life next to their kids and each other. Next couple...

    After high school, Alya and Nino got full scholarships to a very good college in LA. They both accepted and went off to college. Alya was able to study to become a reporter and Nino to become a very talented DJ. After finishing college, Alya got hired by the Washington Post and became a very popular reporter. Nino got hired for the most important parties in LA and for big award shows as well. Nino also proposed to Alya during their graduation. Six months later, they got married. They also found a very good house in Beverly Hills. They decided to not go on a honeymoon and instead stayed at home and enjoyed being with each other. A year later, Alya was pregnant with twins. Nine months later, she gave birth to a boy and a girl. The twins looked so much like their dad but had their mother's eyes and smile (comment names here). Like Adrien and Kagami, these two kept LA safe and decided to give their miraculouses to their kids when the time was right. Once again, Alya and Nino lived a happy life with their kids and with one another. Moving on to the next couple...

    After high school, Marinette wanted to go to New York. Luka also wanted to move to New York. Eventually, they both found a college where Mari could continue studying fashion and Luka music. They both got full scholarships to a very good college. On graduation day, Luka also proposed to Mari. One year later, they got married. Before this though, Mari had begun her own clothing line and became famous over time and Luka became a music teacher (I read a story where he also became a teacher but I'm not sure what the book is called and that's where I got this. I wanted to make him a worldwide famous but that would mean a little trouble being with Mari and stuff. I like him better as a teacher to be honest lol). Two years later, Mari was pregnant and nine months later, she gave birth to a baby boy. He looked just like his dad (name here please). Another two years, Mari was pregnant once again and nine months later she gave birth to a baby girl. She looked like her mom (name here please). As before, Luka and Mari wanted their kids to one day have their miraculous. In the meantime, they were the ones keeping the Big Apple safe.

    Back in Paris, Adrien's father went to jail for the rest of his life. He became at some point really aggressive that they had to move him to a mental health facility. Over time, he got better and was sent back to his cell.

    Lila became a little more... unstable. She was sent to a mental health facility as well but unlike Gabriel, she stayed there. Her mom would at times visit her. She was really happy to see her daughter but pained her seeing her in the state she was in. Lila promised to get better. But for her mom those were empty promises.

    Over time, Chloe and Sabrina became more than friends. Chloe didn't realize her feelings for her best friend until one day Sabrina was asked on a date. She became jealous but didn't know why. She then figured it out and confessed her feelings to her. She was shocked but kissed her and also confessed. They also eventually got married and with today's science, Sabrina became pregnant with Chloe's child and gave birth to a beautiful girl. They decided to live in London.

    Ivan proposed to Mylene after graduating high school. They decided to first work and earn some money for their wedding and their honeymoon. Two years later, they got married. They had two boys and decided to move to the northern part of France.

Marc and Nathaniel also got married and decided to move to Settle and go to college there. They became a duo and wrote comic books for both young adults and kids. They became worldwide famous. They didn't feel like adopting kids so instead adopted two dogs. In the end, they lived happily ever after. 

    Rose and Juleka stayed in Paris. Both went to college and eventually got married as well. They adopted a boy and Rose got pregnant with another boy. They also adopted a girl later in their lives and a dog.

    Max and Alix ended up getting to know each other and got a lot closer. They fell in love and started dating no long after. They both went to different colleges but always video chatted when they could and they stayed loyal. After finishing school, Max and Alix decided to also stay in Paris and moved in together. After a year, they both proposed at the same time and got married a year later. They had three girls and a cat and a dog.

    Kim and Aurore ended up going to the same college and in the same classes. Over time, they got to know each other and after a lot of one-night stands, they decided to give each other a chance. They had some differences but they were always able to manage and clear things up. If you know what I mean... Anyways... years later, Kim proposed to Aurore and got married 3 months later. They only had one baby boy but Aurore wanted another one. Five years later, she had a baby girl. They also stayed in Paris but later moved to the northern part of England. Here, Kim and Aurore lived a good life.

    Yes... they all went to each other's weddings, baby showers, and those parties they throw to the couple a week or so before their wedding. I don't know what it's called (comment here for that please).

    And just like that, our heroes spend the rest of their lives saving their city and protecting their families from evil. And just to end this, all of these couples are right now looking either at a sunset or a sunrise and they both turn to look at each other and kiss. After a few seconds, they turn back around and smile at you, the readers.

The End

Thank you all for all the love and support! I wrote this book not knowing if people were going to like it. But a lot of months later this book has reached 6K reads!!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! And with this final author's note, we end a magnificent book. Have a wonderful night/day.

P.S.: I'll keep you guys updated about my Marichat sin story😏