The Liar

Adrien's POV

We were back at Luka's place, trying to figure out a plan to find Marinette.

"Okay, so what do we have in mind?" Alya asked. She looked around and no one moved. I then spoke up.

"I can hide my phone in the car. I'm sure my father and Natalie might go to the hospital to check on her,"

"Good idea," she then fell silent. "Should we call Cat Noir and Ladybug?"

"I'll look for him," Nino volunteered.

"Good okay. So Adrien. Call your driver and tell him to come and pick you up. You leave the phone hidden so no one sees it. While you're doing that, Nino and Luka will look for Cat Noir. We need to keep this a secret. No one can know. Who knows who might be working with him," she warned. We all nodded and then a voice called out from the deck.

"Hello?" We all looked at each other confused.

"Did anyone invite someone without letting us know?" Alya asked. Everyone shrugged. We all got up and walked out. In the middle of the deck was Lila. "Oh, Lila. Hey. What are you doing here?"

"Oh hey, guys! I was looking for Adrien. I went to his house but they told me he was with his friends so I came here," she said. She sees me and runs up to me. "Hi, Adrien! How are you?" She hugs me and I just pat her back.

"I'm good Lila. How about you?" I asked. She releases me and keeps her hands on my shoulders.

"Devastated. I heard what happened to Marinette. You guys must be really sad," she said. She turned to look at everyone and they all nodded. "Do you guys need any help?" She asked. Alya was about to say something but was interrupted.

"No, we're good. Thank you," Luka said in an icy voice. Lila turned to look at him and said,

"Don't need to be rude. I just want to help," she said sweetly. He scoffs and walks back inside.

"Whatever," he said.

"Umm did I do something wrong?" She asked.

"No, I'm sure you didn't. Let me talk to him," Alya said. She was about to walk when Lila stopped her.

"No let me go and talk to him," she said and made her way inside.

Luka's POV

I know who that bitch is! Marinette told everything about her. How she lies about everything and how she threatened her to leave her with no friends! She makes me sick!

I take my phone out and open my camera and start taking a video. I place it back inside my pocket. No one ever believes Mari about this bitch but if I had proof then she wouldn't be able to get out of it. I hear her say she wanted to talk to me so now I'm just waiting patiently.

I took my guitar and started playing Marinette's melody. I added some new notes but it's still not complete. When we find her, I will ask her to be my girlfriend. No more waiting. I'm ready. I then hear footsteps coming and then she's standing in front of me.

"I'm sorry if I did something wrong," Lila said. She had her hands in front of her and a sad face. I wasn't buying it.

"I heard things about you," I say. "Bad things. And I don't like how you treated Marinette," I said and she sat next to me.

"I have never hurt Marinette. I don't know why she hates me so much," she said and places her hands over her chest and closes her eyes.

"I believe her," I said. She looks at me and I hold the temptation of slapping her. She gets closer to me. Way too close.

"Come on Luka. She must be jealous that I'm taking Adrien from her. But I mean I can't blame her for being jealous. No one is better looking than me, right?" She gets closer to my face, so close that our lips are almost touching. I yerk away and get up from the couch. "Don't you find me attractive?" She said and I nearly vomited on myself.

"No, I don't. And I love someone else," I said. She takes a seat on the couch. "Please leave. I don't care what you have to offer or say. I don't want you here in my house or near me and Marinette," I said. She stood up and had a smirk on her face.

"I see you chose your side as well. Well, I guess then you're going to have the same fate as Marinette," she said and swung her hair back and walked out.

I hate her. How can people trust her and believe every word she says! I sat back on the couch and pulled out my phone and saw that it was still recording. I wave at the camera and end the video.

Adrien's POV

Lila walked back on the deck and was crying.

"Hey what happened?" Alya said. Lila continued crying. "Shh it's okay," Alya said to her. She put her arm around her and comforted her. Lila pulled herself together and spoke.

"He was so mean. I thought I could reason with him," and burst into tears again. Alya looked at me and all I did was shrug.

"Luka is not the type to be mean," Alya said.

"Oh but he was. I was so scared," Lila said and hugged Alya. Why do I have the feeling she's lying again? I see Luka walking back up from the corner of my eye. Alya turns to him.

"What the fuck, Luka," she said.

"What the fuck what?" he asked, clearly confused. Yep. She's lying. Again.

"Why were you so mean to her?!" Alya yelled. I look at Lila who's still crying.

"I wasn't mean to her! She's the one who's a little bitch and a liar!" he yelled back.

"She's not a liar!" she took a deep breath. "I don't know why you and Marinette hate her so much, but right now we need as much help as we can get. So she's joining us," she said.

"Okay. If she's joining, then count me out. I'm not willing to work with her. I'll find Marinette myself," he turned around and walked back inside.

"I don't want to cause any trouble. I think it's bett-" Lila was saying but Alya interrupted her.

"No we all want you here. Besides, someone will need to replace him anyway," Alya said. She smiled at Lila and she smiled back. Luka came back and he had his guitar and a book bag with him. He walked past Alya and Lila. He then walked towards his sister and kissed her forehead.

"If you need anything, call me, okay?" he said to her. She nodded and hugged him. He then walked into the street. I look at Alya. She's looking down at her phone.

"It's a bit late. How about we take the rest of the day off? We'll meet here again tomorrow," Alya suggested. She then looked at me. "Can we still count on you, Adrien?"

"Let me think about it. Is that okay?" I asked. Part of me was starting to hate Lila more and more. I really needed to think about this. She nodded her head.

"See you tomorrow, I guess," she said. I nodded my head and made my way home.

Thank you all for 5k+ reads!! and for commenting and voting!!! Stay safe and healthy everyone!! Also... if any of you are having a hard during this stressful time, message me!!
Here's my insta if any want to follow and DM there instead (@x.maya__)