Plagg to the Rescue!

I just want to say thank guys for all the love and support. I really appreciate it and again thank you. I love you all so so much and again thank you. Here is the next chapter and I just want to say that I just finished writing a part of the finale. Enjoy!

Adrien's POV

"Let me go and find her, Adrien. I bet I can," Plagg said. He needed to tell me something so he dragged me away from everyone to the bathroom. We're still at Luka's place, trying to figure out what's our next move.

"Plagg, I appreciate it. A lot. But what if something happens to you? What if you get caught by Hawkmoth? Then Paris will definitely be defenseless," I tell him.

"Nothing is going to happen to me. I'll be careful. I promise." He reassures me for the tenth time. I don't like this but he could be useful.

"Fine. But I want you to come back by nine," I tell him.

"I will. Thank you,"

"No problem," and he flew out the window. I hope he has better luck then we do here.

Plagg's POV

I've been listening closely to the conversation Adrien's friends and him have. If their theory of Adrien's father being Hawkmoth then I better look there first. I make my way there and go to his office. I entered carefully and standing in front of the picture of Adrien's mother was his father. Natalie was standing by too. He presses something on the picture and he gets lowered. I go through the floor and follow him. I reach a floor that's so dark I can barely see. I hear machinery and then a window opens. Adrien's father stood in front of it. Behind him was a table and on top was a red thing. I hold back the urge to go see and then he removes his red and white scarf and says "Nooroo dark wings rise." They were right.

He transforms and then machinery fills the air again and he's gone. I take the chance to get a closer look at the table. As I get closer, I feel myself getting weak. Hell no! And quickly back away. If that's iridium then that must mean that Tikki is the red thing I saw! "Tikki?" I call out.

"Plagg?" I heard a weak reply.

"Are you okay? What happened? Where's Marinette?" I blurted out.

"The iridium is weakening me... and well... Hawkmoth knows... that Marinette... is Ladybug.... And she was... sent to a hospital." She says weakly. I stay six feet apart and look at the chain. It doesn't look complicated to open. I look around hoping to find something.

"Hold on. I have an idea," I said and go back up. I fly to the kitchen and get a butter knife. I fly as fast as I can to Tikki. I reach the floor and look around for any signs of Hawkmoth or the assistant. I don't see them and go directly to Tikki. "So the chain doesn't look that hard to open. I hope this works," I say. She just nods and I find a space between the chain and Tikki. I insert the knife and I try to unlock it. I give all my strength then I hear a click. I lose grip of the knife and it falls but I catch it before it hits the floor. Tikki crawls away from the iridium and I go to her. "How are you feeling?"

"Better. Thank Plagg," she says.

"No problem now we just need to get you out of here," I say.

"Plagg, Lila was akumatized. She's been given hands that can throw acid." Shit, this is bad.

"My owner and his friends thought the same thing. What do we do now?"

"Do you know anything about Ladybug?"

"Okay, first things first... can we stop pretending like we don't know our owner's identities?"

"Okay fine. But we also need to get out of here. I don't feel safe here,"