Nightmares

Marinette's POV

"Little bitch!" He said and slapped me across the face. "I'm watching you!" He said. I could hear him but couldn't see him. I was back in his layer. And he was hitting me again. "You can't escape from me!" And he jumped in front of me and then black.

"No!" I screamed. I looked around and it was still dark outside. I looked at the clock. Three o'clock. Great. I looked at myself and I was still naked from last night. Our clothes were still all over the room. I am gasping for air and my heart rate is beating fast. Calm down, Mari. It was just a nightmare. Nothing to fear. I look down and see the scar from the battle. I trace my finger around it and memories appear in my mind. My vision is blurred by my tears and I let them fall.

"Mari? Are you okay?" Luka asks. I turn to look at him and he looks so worried.

"I had a nightmare," I said. He spread his arms and I got closer to him.

"Everything is fine now, beautiful. You're safe and I won't let anything bad happen to you. And that's a promise," he says. He takes my face into his hands and kisses my lips then my forehead. "Let's get dressed and go to your balcony for some air," he suggests.

"Okay. Let's go," I say and smile at him. He nods and gets off my bed. I get off my bed, as well, wrapped in blankets and look for some PJs. "Here. I made this," I say handing him a pair of pants. I had made these for him. They were PJs too. "I was going to give them to you for Christmas but you need clothes," I say. He took them and put them on.

"Fit perfectly. Thanks and well now you can get me something else," he says. He looks so handsome in those. I feel my cheeks flush so I look away. I get dressed and say,

"Great! Now let's go," and we make our way to my balcony. I look up and see the moon. It's a full one so it's big and bright. I lean on my railing and I feel Luka's arms wrapped around my waist. He rests his head on my shoulder then plants a kiss on my cheek. "The stars are so beautiful," I say as I look up at the night sky.

"Not as beautiful as you," Luka whispers into my ear. I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck. I smile at him and look deep into his beautiful eyes.

"You are so handsome," and plant a quick kiss on his lips. We stand there holding each other for a few moments. A cold breeze passes by and I shiver.

"Let's go back inside," he says and I nod. We get inside and I see the mess. I smile and decide to pick our clothes up. After that, we go back to bed. We lay down and I get closer to Luka and he wraps one arm around me. "Baby?" he says.

"Yeah?" and blush at the word "baby."

"What was your nightmare about? You don't have to tell me," he adds quickly. I set up and look down at my hands. He sits up too and I feel his eyes on me. "Hey," And he takes my hand. "You don't have to tell me, okay?" I look at him and he has a sincere smile on.

"I do want to. I don't want to keep secrets from you. You're my boyfriend and I trust you more than anyone else. Well, maybe Alya too but she doesn't know my secret like you," I say and place my hand on top of his. He smiles and kisses it.

"I dreamt that I was back at Hawkmoth's lair. He slapped me but I couldn't see him. He told me things like 'you can never hide from me,' 'little bitch,' 'I'm watching you.' He then popped out of nowhere and attacked me and that's when I woke up," I say. I look at him then down at my hands.

"Hey, thanks for telling. It's okay though it was just a nightmare. You're safe. You're back with your family and you have me to protect you," Luka says. He takes my hand and smiles at me. I smile back and place my hand on top of his.

"Thanks... babe," I say and he smiles. I look down at my hand then my eyes move to my stomach. Without knowing, my hand moves to my stomach and I rub it lightly.

"Hey, don't think about that," Luka says as he takes my hand away from my belly.

"You don't mind me having a scar?"

"Hell no! I think it's pretty badass," he says. I smile and giggle a little.

"Thanks," I say.

"No problem and just so you know... I'm here for you for whatever you need," he says. I nod and kiss him. "Try to get some sleep now," he says as he pulls my covers over us. We lay back down and I snuggle next to him. I hug him and he wraps his arm around me. He runs his hand through my hair as if I'm a pet. Got to say... feels nice. He kisses my head and I smile.

"Hey, I will always stay by your side forever. Cause we're better together. Hey, there's no other way we'll make it through whatever. Cause we're better together," Luka sings to me. His voice calms me and I slowly go to sleep.

Hey everyone. Hope y'all are safe and healthy. I also hope that you guys enjoyed this weeks chapter!
Im not feeling well so i'm going to make this note short. thank you for reading and love you all.