Magical Moments

Warning: this is the chapter that has a sex scene. I'm going to be honest with all of you... this is my first time writing a sex scene so it might be ass. Anyways... enjoy!

Marinette's POV

"Mari, can you hear me? Come on stay with me," a voice told me. My vision is blurry and I can barely make out where I am. I blink once but I feel myself drifting away. "Stay..." I heard and then darkness again.

Beep, beep, beep is all I hear as I wake up. I blink once and turn my head to my right. Laying on a couch was Luka. He had a blanket on him and was holding the purse the nurse gave me. Tikki. I make an attempt to sit up but a wave of pain shocks my stomach. Fuck. Right. I whine in pain and I wake Luka up.

"Mari! Don't get up. You got hurt pretty badly," he said. He placed his hand on my shoulder and rubbed it. I took a deep breath. I looked up at Luka who was also looking at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked but I had a feeling of what it was.

"I thought I lost you," he said. His voice cracked a little and his eyes became glossy. I placed my hand over his, which was still on my shoulder.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'll always be with you," I said. He bent down and pressed his lips hard on mine. I kissed him back and enjoyed our little moment. He placed his hand on my cheek and kissed me deeper. "I love you," I say. He smiles at me and kisses me again.

"I love you," he says and kisses my forehead. He takes a seat and I lean back relaxing.

After ten minutes, there's a knock on the door. The same nurse that helped me walks in and my mind starts to race.

"Don't worry. Everyone knows where you are this time and he's not here," she says.

"Is it the same hospital?" I ask.

"Yes," the nurse says.

"Oh okay," is all I can say. I tell myself that I'm safe and that he's nowhere to be seen.

"We were able to clean the area where you got injured properly, but you will have damaged tissue. Technically, a scar,"

"I think I'm fine with that and the pain too," I added. She smiled and looked down then back up.

"I know you will and the pain will only be for a little while,"

"How long am I staying?" I asked.

"Today and tomorrow. I want to make sure that everything is fine,"

"Okay. Thank you," I said.

"No problem," the nurse said and started to walk away but I had one question.

"Can I ask you something?"

"What is it?" 

"What happened to the other girl?" The nurse looked down at her clipboard then back at me.

"She didn't make it. Your friends told everything to the police. They know you were just defending yourself. The mother is even disappointed with her daughter. I'm glad you're safe," and walked out of the room.

"Can't believe it," I say, my voice even shakier now. I run my hands through my hair and I start to sob. I feel Luka's arm around me and I don't complain. I sob and cry until I have nothing left.

It's been two days and my pain is less painful now. My parents brought me a plain white shirt, dark navy blue jeans, and white low top converse sneakers for me to change into.

Once I'm changed, get my things, and we make our way out of the hospital. The nurse said that our bills have been covered and we thanked her. We get in our car and make our way home. Luka said he couldn't make it because of work. I said it was okay.