Ladybug

Luka's POV

Her eyes are closed and I see her chest go up and down. She's sleeping. I walk up to her side. I hear the door close. I turn to look and the nurse is standing in the back. I turn my attention back to Marinette. She was in a hospital gown and she looked so beautiful. I massage her temple and place some of her hair behind her ear. She moves a little and her eyes slowly open. She blinks twice and looks up at me.

"Luka?" Her voice is soft and it cracks a little. I nod and she starts to cry and smiles. She places her hand around my neck but then winces in pain. She places her hand on her left side of her chest and takes a deep breath. I didn't realize the nurse on the other side of the bed. She has her hand on Marinette's shoulder.

"Don't get up," she tells her. Marinette nods and relaxes.

"What's wrong?" I finally ask.

"Could you leave us alone?" Marinette asks the nurse. She smiles and leaves. Once the door closes, I sit on the bed and wait. She looks at me then at her hands.

"You never texted back," I said. She laughed and I joined her. Her smile then faced and she said,

"I'm sorry. I was going to text you... but I got attacked-"

"By Adrien's father? Yeah, I know that. But how did you end up here? What did he do?" I asked her. She looks down at her hands again. I take them and kiss them. "You know you can trust me," and look deep at her bluebell eyes. She nods and I see that her eyes have become glossy.

"I have a secret. A secret that no one knows. Not even Alya." She looks down and picks on her nails. I move closer to her and lift her chin up. I look again into her beautiful eyes and kiss her. I don't feel her kissing me back so I go to pull away but I then she deepens into the kiss. I place my hand on her cheek and she places her arm around my neck. She pulls away and rests her forehead on mine. "Please. Promise me that you will not tell a soul about my secret," she says. I look into her eyes and say,

"I promise." She takes a deep breath.

"I'm Ladybug,"

"I know," I say and her eyes go wide open.

"How?"

"Remember Desperada?" I ask her and she nods. "After seeing Ladybug in action, I knew that it was you. Your motivation, the smartness, and well your hairstyle and eyes. Everything about I found amazing about you, Ladybug had them as well. I love you for who you are and always will," I say to her and take her hand. She smiles and her eyes seem glossy. A tear falls and I wipe it off.

"I... I love you too," she says. My heart skips a beat. Her crush on Adrien was obvious to me and I wanted to give up on her because I knew she didn't love me, but now... she has said those three magical words and has made me the happiest man alive.

"Let's get you out of here," I tell her. I got up to look around for a wheelchair or something that can help me get her out.

"I... I can't," she says. I turn around and look at her confused.

"What? Why?" I ask her. She looks down at her hands then back at me.

"Because he knows who I am and will hunt you guys down. Lila is working with them and if she finds out that you found me, he can hurt you. All of you and I don't want that,"

"We know about Lila which is why only Adrien, Ivan, Rose, Mylene, Juleka, and I are looking for you. I was able to open their eyes to the truth," I tell her. She gives me a confused look. I take out my phone and show her the video.

"Looks like you caught her when she let her guard down," she says once she finished the video. "I'm glad I now have proof and another witness of who she truly is,"