15

Chapter Fifteen| Eden

"W-What?" I look at him with wide eyes.

"I want to make love to you, small." He repeats with a straight, serious face.

"You want to have sex?!" I hear a loud gasp from behind me and turn around to see a middle aged woman looking at me in disgust.

I roll my eyes and turn back to face Theo.

"No, I want to make love to you, small. I want to be deep inside of you."

"Theo!" What has got into him? "Are you sure there's no wine in that glass." I nervously chuckle and he smirks.

"Would you let me, small?" I gulp and slowly nod my head.

"I haven't got any condoms." I blurt out and the waiter who has our plates of food in his hand gasps and then covers it up with a small cough.

"Your meals." He places them gently in front of us and then leaves after we thank him.

"This looks delicious." I awkwardly laugh.

"You look delicious."

Oh Lord!

"Theo, seriously. Why are you so horny?" I whisper, so only he can hear me.

"I can't help it when I'm around you, small." He shrugs and digs into his steak, leaving me to look at him with wide, shocked eyes. "And you don't need condoms."

I furrow my eyebrows.

"Theo, I'm not on the pill, I can't risk getting pregnant right now." I pick up my knife and fork and start to cut through my own steak.

"You can't get pregnant, small."

I look up at him. "Excuse me?"

"I'm sterile." He gives me a sad smile and my heart breaks there and then. "I can't give you children." He picks up his glass of water and takes a massive gulp. "I'm sorry."

I'm pulled out of my shock and grab hold of his hand. "Don't be sorry, it doesn't change anything between us." I give him a loving smile and he nods his head. "Should we ditch this and go back to our room?" He nods his head.

I put enough money on the table and then we get up and leave the restaurant. Theo grabs hold of my hand and acts more like my bodyguard which makes me laugh.

We walk into a lift and once the doors close, Theo pounces on me, his tongue being shoved right down my throat. I squeal when he lifts me up, my legs wrapping around his waist.

"Theo." I moan breathlessly.

"Kiss me back, small." He groans and I do what he says.

The ding of the lift pulls us out of our horny state and I jump off of his body, pulling my dress back down. Theo stands behind me as the doors open and an elderly couple enter the lift.

I hold back a smile as I feel Theo's chest vibrate against my back as he quietly laughs. I look up at him and he squeezes my hips.

"Aren't you a cute couple." The old lady beams and nudges her husband.

"Thank you." Theo beams. "She's my everything." I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach and I give the couple a small smile.

When we reach the third floor, we bid the couple a small goodbye and then walk out hand in hand.

"I meant what I said in there." Theo says and I nod my head.

"You're my everything too." I pull out the key card and unlock the door.