16

Chapter Sixteen| Eden

I wake up with a bright smile on my face. Theo's still sleeping, his head resting on my chest and his arms wrapped around me. Small snores escape his lips and I coo at how cute he looks.

"Theo." I whisper, stroking his hair. He moans and nuzzles his face further into my bare chest. "Theo." He slowly opens his eyes and smiles when he sees me looking down at him.

"Hi." He lifts his head and crawls up the bed so he is face to face with me. "My pretty small." He kisses my neck and I feel my insides get warm.

"My giant." I smile.

"I love you." All I can do is smile at him.

Do I love Theo?

Not right now.

Do I care about him?

A lot!

When he told me how he felt yesterday I didn't know how to act but he didn't get salty when I didn't say it back. In fact, he fucked me about five times after that, to the point where I actually passed out.

"I care about you." I lift my hand to rest it on his cheek. He seems happy with my answer and nuzzles his face further into my palm. "What do you want to do today?"

"Make love?" He whispers and I laugh at how much of a sex addict he has become.

"We have to checkout before twelve, but I was thinking we could spend the afternoon baking. Would you like that?" I beam and he nods his head whilst laying soft kisses on my body.

"I'll do anything as long as I'm with you, small."  He rolls on top of me and then sinks himself inside me, making me moan loudly.

•••

"Theo put me down!" I laugh as he carries me around the kitchen. He sits me on top of the counter and smiles down at me. "Crazy man." I playfully roll my eyes and his smile brightens.

"Your crazy man." He runs his fingers through my hair and I close my eyes.

"Let's make a chocolate cake." I whisper, my eyes still closed and my arms loosely wrapped around his waist. I feel him lay a gentle kiss on my lips and I can't help but smile.

I'm always smiling around him.

"I like chocolate." He hums and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up, you're always horny now, Theo!" I laugh.

"You look like a princess." I scoff and look down at my attire.

Once we got back from the hotel, Theo and I had a shower together and then he put me in one of his t-shirts, which fell down just below my knees.

"A princess, in only a t-shirt and a messy bun?" I raise my eyebrows and cross my arms over my chest. "Don't know what princesses you've been searching up."

He pouts his lips and slowly starts to raise the top up until it is bunched at my hips. He keeps his eyes on the lace which is covering up what he wants to get to.

"Nope!" I push him back gently and hop off the counter. "Cake time!"

"Small, let me be inside you." I hear him whine behind me and I laugh, shaking my head.

"You need a break." I look over my shoulder and wink at him. I get the ingredients out the cupboard and then turn on the speaker. "You want to listen to some music?" I spin around and lean on the counter, I look towards Theo who is looking at me whilst biting his lip.

"Okay." He shrugs and then looks me up and down. I put on Drunk in Love and make my way over to him.

"You going to help me?" I whisper in his ear and feel him shudder. "Theo?" I pull away with a pout and see his eyes have dilated.

"Don't do this to me, small." He grits out. "Just bake the cake." I kiss his neck and then slowly walk away from him.

"Well then, you can melt the chocolate for me." I instruct him as I prepare the cake batter. I decide to tease him and sway my hips to the music.

"Small!" I throw my head back in laughter.

After an hour, the cake is in the oven and I've cleaned the kitchen up. I've watched Theo waddle around with a hard on the whole time and I couldn't help but constantly laugh at him.

"Twenty five minutes." I walk up to him and he furrows his eyebrows.

"What?" I start to pull down his basketball shorts and then I get on my knees. "Small. What are you doing?" He looks down at me and I smile, pulling down his boxers, revealing his hard long dick.

"I'm making you feel good." I wrap my hand around the base and he sucks in a breath.

Then I put him in my mouth, his tip hitting the back of my throat.

"Oh shit!" I grab the back of his muscled thighs and start to swirl my tongue on his sensitive head. "That feels so good." He puts his hand on the back of my head and starts to push me forward.

He starts to fuck my mouth quicker, a sign that I know he's close to coming. I look up at him and he clenches his eyes shut, exploding in my mouth. I pull away from him and swallow with a smile.

"That was fun!" I stand up and he looks down at me with shocked wide eyes, sweat coating his forehead.

"Let me touch you now." I shake my head and he whines. "Why not?" He then scowls and I shrug.

"I just wanted to satisfy you." He grabs hold of my hips and continues to scowl down at me.

"Let me make you come." I pull away from him and go to check on the cake.

"Look at how good that looks!" I try and change the subject and turn to face my grumpy giant with the cake in my oven glove covered  hands. "Stop looking at me like that!"

"I'll stop if you let me touch you." I place the cake down and take the oven gloves off.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Yes."

"No."

"Exactly!" I wink and he rushes over, picking me up and spinning me around.

"My annoying girl." He mumbles and I grin.

My phone starts to ring and I jump out of Theo's arms and have a look at whose calling me.

When I see its Lia, I pick up straight away.

"Hey!"

"Eden. You need to come to the shop, right now." I furrow my eyebrows.

"What's going on?" I question.

"Please just come, don't bring Theo with you." Well that's going to be difficult.

"I-Okay." I hang up and look at Theodore, who is looking down at me with a frown. "I need to go to the shop."

"Okay, lets go." I shake my head.

"I need you to stay here, I won't be long." He starts to shake his head and I sigh.

"What's going on?" He panics, keeping a hold on me.

"I don't know yet, but please I won't be long." He takes a minute but finally nods his head.

•••

"What is it?" I walk into the shop and see Lia holding a piece of paper.

She hands it to me and my blood runs cold.

What the fuck?

A/N
Oop. What has Lia shown Eden?🤭 This book now has over 50,000 reads, thank you💗