32

Chapter Thirty-Two| Eden

"Theo." I moan, gripping onto his hair as I ride him on one of the sun loungers. It's way past midnight so no-one can see us. "I'm close."

Theo grunts from underneath me and rests his hands on the curve of my waist. I tighten my hands in his hair, making him moan louder and feel myself start to come around his thick length.

"Small." He whispers and throws his head back. I gently drag my fingertips down his neck as I finish climaxing.

Theo's mouth is open as I swivel my hips around him. He opens his eyes and gives me a lazy smirk.

"Are you close?" I moan and he bites his lip, nodding his head.

"Mmm, yeah." He grunts again and I feel him fill me up with his come. "Shit." His hands fall to my arse and he squeezes.

I slow my movements down and then collapse forward. I feel his chest vibrate as he laughs at me.

"My Small tired?" He whispers and I nod my head.

"I want to stay here forever." I tell him, pulling away to look at his eyes.

"So do I." He smiles and reaches forward to kiss me on the lips. "I love you."

"I love you, more." I wink and slowly lift myself off of him. He hisses and I bite my lip. "We should take a shower." Theo nods and lifts me up.

I roll my eyes, knowing exactly why he is picking me up.

Those fucking stairs.

••• 

I slowly open my eyes and smile when I hear the waves of the ocean. My smile only widens when I feel Theo curled up behind me, his light snores filling my ears.

I turn around in his arms until I am facing him and begin to trace light patterns on his nose and forehead. I giggle when his nose scrunches up and he begins to mumble.

After about twenty minutes I decide to get out of bed. It takes me a bit longer because of Theo refusing to let go of me but I manage to wrestle out of his arms and make my way to the kitchen.

"Morning." I look up when I see Oliver on his computer, eating an apple.

"Morning." I greet back and then smile at Eddie who gives me a warm smile back.

"Hello." He says and helps me onto the kitchen island chair.

"Thank you." I whisper and he nods his head.

"Would you like some food?" He questions and looks at me, he looks so nervous and I smile gently.

"Yes please." He gets up and starts to make me pancakes.

He fills a plate with fruit and the pancakes and places it in front of me.

"Thank you, Eddie." I smile in appreciation and he nods his head again and sits next to me.

"Is Theo still asleep?" I nod my head as I put a mouthful of cut up strawberries in my mouth.

And just on cue, Theo comes running into the kitchen, a frantic look on his face but that soon fades when he spots me munching on food.

"Small." He whispers and makes his way to me, he kisses me on the forehead and then steals a strawberry from my plate.

"Hey." I lightly scold and pout. He smiles in return and pecks me on the lips.

"Theo I need to speak to you." Eddie says and gets up from his seat. Theo furrows his eyebrows but nods his head.

He gives me another kiss before walking outside with Eddie. I furrow my eyebrows and turn to look at Oliver who just shrugs his shoulders.