Chapter 1

Dixie's Pov
Joining TikTok was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Amazing opportunities keep flooding into my life not to mention the amazing people I've met. One amazing person, in particular, I'm truly happy to have met who's forever changed my life was Addison. I realized upon meeting the dirty blonde that she made me so happy. After we became friends I realized my feelings for the girl. Who could blame me we instantly clicked we had tons in common and Addison always managed to put a smile on my face even if I was having a bad day.  Not to mention Addison was hot as fuck definitely a plus.

Currently, I and Charli were on our way to LA to meet up with our friends in the Hype house. Thomas and Addison were scheduled to pick us up upon landing. I was so excited I hadn't seen Addison in weeks.

"Dixie I'm tired " Charli complained at baggage claim seeing a few fans and cameras approaching us. I sighed knowing what was coming.

" I know but let's just take a few pics then we can rest in the car," I said knowing just how tired my little sister was. We were currently running on fumes having only gotten 2 hours of sleep. Answering questions and taking pictures ain't really the vibe right now but we know how disappointed our fans would be so we sucked it up and put on a smile.

Addison 🙈🖤: Outside

My phone dinged as soon as I saw who it was my smile brightened. Just one of the effects this girl has on me.

" did you get a text from Tayler," A fan asked I guess noticing my facial expression. I'd be lying if that question didn't annoy me I've said countless times me and Tayler were just friends but no one seem to believe me. Tayler has tried to shoot his shot but I rejected him because of my feelings for Addi.

" I bet it was Tayler I totally ship it by the way," another fan said taking out her phone to record.

" Actually it was Addison she's here to get us sorry we have to go" I explained apologizing quickly to my fans." aw friendship goals," the same girl said still recording, I smiled at the camera grabbing Charli as we both waved goodbye.

Exiting the airport we spotted Thomas's car before we could move toward it however Addison popped out of nowhere and hugged us both I smiled before noticing Thomas recording us for what I can only assume is a TikTok. I'm really not TikTok presentable right now but I'll allow it.

" hey addi" Charli greeted hugging her back I did the same but pulled away to grab our bags. I need a shower and some sleep I can't stand being away from my bed this long.

" oh my god, I've missed you guys the house hasn't been the same since you left" Addison explained practically skipping like she actually skipped it so adorable. Before I could get caught staring I moved to the car with the bags allowing Charli and Addison to talk behind me.

They packed the bags in the car I gave Thomas a high five greeting him and with that, we were on our way to the hype house. Charli sat upfront with Thomas while I and Addison sat in the back.

" hi" Addison whispered in my ear causing me to blush.

" you said that already," I said laughing.

" I know but you didn't respond," Addison said pouting actually fucking pouting it was so cute.

" oh sorry I'm just really tired" I apologized I didn't realize I didn't say anything back now I feel a little bad.

"Aw if it helps you can take a nap on my shoulder if you want," Addison said moving closer.

" that'll be nice actually," I said smiling resting my head on the blonde's shoulder. I could smell her shampoo the aroma made me dizzy. Why does she smell so good it's like everything's about this girl just screams perfect. " mhmm you smell good" I mumbled eyes closing.

We arrived at the Hype house pretty late almost everyone was asleep so we decided to do the same. I went to mine and Charli's room to unpack Charli decided to leave the unpacking for tomorrow and quickly left to go hang out with Chase leaving Me by herself. It didn't take long however before Addison came to check on me.

" knock knock," Addison said knocking on the door.

" who's there" I played along Addison pouted.

" I didn't think that far just wanted to say knock knock," she said laughing before laying down on my bed with me on the floor. " I thought you were tired," she asked.

" I am but I can't go to bed just yet" I replied shrugging putting away the remaining clothes I had left in my suitcase, Addison simply shrugged going through her drafts.

" oh my god check out this old video" Addison yelled I moved over to her laying next to her on the bed. In the video, we were dancing but towards the end, our faces got close it almost looked like we were about to kiss. I remember that day well because I almost did kiss Addison but had to force myself not to because of the camera also possibly weirding out my best friend.

" it looks like we were about to kiss" Addison pointed out shifting her position so that she was now laying on my stomach.

" yeah but that would never happen," I said nervously trying my hardest not to show what I really wanted.

" huh why not am I not kissable," Addison said faking irritation moving her phone from out of her way to prop herself up on me.

"no you're plenty kissable have you seen you, you have a kissable face" I quickly defended which was true her lips were perfect I have to stop myself from staring sometimes.

" so why no kisses from Dixie," she asked looking Me dead in the eyes. It almost felt like Addison was trying to bait me or at least I was hoping she was.

" ha Addison can get all the kisses," I said before kissing Addison both on the head and on the cheek.

"mhmm, much better you forgot one tho" Addison said eyes darting to my lips. wait is she thinking what I'm thinking please be thinking what I'm thinking.

" Which one is that," I asked not wanting to assume then get my hopes up.

" this" Addison simply said before kissing me on the lips. Her lips were so soft I felt like I was melting. I quickly sat up allowing Addison to sit on my lap while she continued the kiss, it was gently at first but it quickly got heated. I felt Addison slip her tongue in my mouth so I did the same. Let me just say the best decision I've ever made.

Eventually, we were full-on making out on my bed. I wrapped my fingers in Addison's hair pulling her closer causing Addison to moan slightly. Mhmm I loved that sound I wanna hear that sound everyday. Addison reached below to lift her shirt over her head but before she could there was a knock at the door caused us to pull apart.

" hey dixie you in there just heard you got back" Tayler's voice came from the other side of the door. I groaned I visible saw Addison frowned she never frowns Addison always has a smile on her face. Seeing her frown instantly made my chest hurt. What made it worse was that Addison got off my lap not saying a word and walked to the door.

" oh hey, Addison didn't know you were up wassup" Tayler greeted hugging her.

" actually about to go to sleep she's all yours," She said making her exit.