Chapter 25

Addison's Pov
There I was under Bryce laying on his hotel bed arms pinned above my head, hair a mess panting furiously with an very angry Dixie at the door. I bet you're wondering how I even got myself into this predicament. I knew I shouldn't of gone to this stupid party but hey here I am two second from losing my relationship to something stupid.  Lemme take y'all back to where things started to go south.

**** 2 hours before the party*****

" I say let's skip out on the party and you let me take you on a romantic date around the island instead how about that babe just you me under the stars I can get us a late night picnic some roses pull out all the stops and I don't know about you but I've never had sex on the beach " Dixie said scrolling through Netflix while I picked an outfit. She's been procrastinating taking a shower for 30 minutes now in hopes to convince me to skip out on the party.  This is her third idea the first one was just Netflix and chill I'm glad she's upping her game at least.

" c'mon dixie we already agreed to go plus everyone is gonna be there so let's just get this over with please we told Charli we'd meet in a hour I already know we're gonna be late with my make up alone " I said irritation in my voice as the alcohol slowly flushed out of my system causing me to have a headache.

" I thought you called a truce what's with the attitude" she asked tossing the remote on the bed hopping up to fold her arms pouting like a baby it was almost cute almost .

" it's not an attitude you keep complaining it's getting annoying now okay I get it you don't wanna be in the same room as my ex but after all I'm putting up with Tyler and griffin this is the least you could do besides we don't even gotta hang out with him it's a party there's gonna be tons of people just suck it up and stop being a baby please" I said getting out some of my frustrations from this morning she simply looked at me in silence.

" okay" was the last thing I heard before she went into the bathroom slamming the door .

" well this is gonna be a long night" I said to no one in particular but myself continuing my hunt for an outfit for the night. After finding the perfect outfit decided to scroll through my messages while I waited for what felt like forever for Dixie to exit the bathroom. That's when I unfortunately stumbled upon the messages from Bryce. Just great more tension to look forward to I bet he wants to talk about getting back together again. It's like clock work with this dude every two month or so he gets wasted and wants to get back together with some sorry excuse that he's changed and is finally mature enough for a relationship. In the past I used to fall for it but now I got Dixie and I couldn't be happier sure things are weird right now but no one has ever made me feel as loved as she has I would never give that over for anything.

" all yours" Dixie said taking me out of my thoughts. I took a quick glance at her she looked so sad organizing her thrown together outfit to put on.

" uh hey how about later we sneak away and go for a walk on the beach just us " I said  gaining her attention slightly chewing my bottom lip as I awaited a response.

" you don't gotta do that you know"  she said casually no real expression on her face .

" Do what" I asked puzzle eyes wondering a bit to her naked chest .

" that thing you do when I'm upset you always try to make sure I'm good by doing something sweet but it's fine you're right I haven't been the best girlfriend of late but I promise I'll make it up to you soon " she said walking closer to me.

" I know one way you can make it up to me right now " I said wrapping my arms around her neck lifting her chin with one hand. She instantly wrapped her arms around my waist pulling me closer.

" not now I don't want that to be the only way we make up" she said kissing me lightly on my forehead causing me to blush. Wow the butterflies in my stomach are in full effect. " now go shower I'll order you something to eat to soak up the rest of the liquor can't have you getting wasted tonight now can we  " she said attempting to let me go but I tightened my hold connecting our lips briefly.

" just for the record you were never a bad girlfriend " I said as our lips parted, I removed myself from her making my way towards the bathroom swaying my hips a little because I knew she's would be watching. Maybe tonight won't be so bad after all.

A/n: I promise you y'all not ready for the shit I'm boutta do but enjoy 😈😈😈