Chapter 14

Dixie pov
Waking up to Addison has quickly become one of my favorite things. The way the sunlight shine perfectly outlining her face always brought a smile to my face. Watching her peaceful demeanor as she snores lightly made my heart flutter uncontrollably. This girls gonna be the end of me.

" I can feel you staring," She said eyes still closed I laughed pecking her on the lips.

" can't you blame me you're beautiful," I said brushing my thumb on her cheek her eyes fluttering open at my touch. The second my eyes locked with hers my heart skipped a beat how could one person be so perfect.

" stop being so cute in the morning or I'll kiss you," She said smiling one of those smiles that you know is real because you can see it in her eyes. Seeing her smile was one of my favorite things in the world. Knowing I was the cause made it a 100x better.

" in that case have I told you just how beautiful you are, " I said resting my head on hers she shook her head. " well for starters baby your eyes they're a perfect shade of a brown I could stare at them all day and never get tired " I started kissing her on the forehead she laughed . " your smile god your smile one look and it just makes me melt" I finished kissing her on both her cheeks " let's not forget your nose  I love it when you do that adorable scrunch thing especially when you pout it just does something to me I can't even explain" this time I kissed her on the nose and as a result, she scrunched it just like I said. " and lastly but definitely not least you're beautiful because well you're you baby just being you makes you beautiful there's no one else like you both inside and out and I love you for that  " I stated but quickly froze I didn't mean to say it it just slipped out this was my first time ever saying it to her. I wanted it to be special but I fucked it up. All she was doing is looking at me expressionless. I couldn't tell what she was thinking so I was about to take it back when she connected our lips.

" mhmm I love you too baby girl," she said pulling away shortly before returning to our kiss. Our lips melted together perfectly feeling her lips against mine made my whole body tingle. I let my desire for her take control but before I could deepen the kiss she pulls away laughing " as much as I'd like to continue this you have to get to set in an hour" she said looking at the clock ugh I completely forgot I couldn't miss today I was supposed to have a meeting with the producers  plus I'm in a lot of scenes I couldn't ditch even if I wanted to.

" ugh you're right " I groaned sitting up stretching my arms above my head. " before I go through one more," I said jumping on her for one last kiss her before rushing to the bathroom, she laughed at me before resting her head on the pillow. I rushed to get ready kissing her once more goodbye before leaving her in my bed.

My day on set was not that bad I waited in my trailer for a while before the producer came in. What was strange however is they walked in with my co-star Griffin.

" Hey Dixie what popping," he said dropping himself on my couch.

" nothing good morning you wanted to talk with me" I greeted while the producer also took a seat.

" I'll cut to the chase kids our show isn't doing so good in the marketing area since you're both tiktok famous we wanted to use that to our advantage," one of the producers said I think her name was Janice or something.

" Okay, and how do you suppose we use that, " Griffin asked the question on my mind.

" well since you're both playing a couple in the show I was hoping you'd do the same for the media," Another producer said if I'm being honest he's a little creepy I forgot his name. After saying that griffin got excited fist-bumping the air.

" with all due respect sir I can't do that," I said bluntly looking between all of them.

" aw c'mon Dixie I swear I'll make a good fake boyfriend," He said winking at me I restrained myself from rolling my eyes.

" I can't I'm already in a relationship " I explained the creepy producer got angry.

" young lady I think you've got this confused we aren't asking you we're telling you, you've signed a contract with us  stating were allowed to use you if needed for promotion," He said rudely I don't remember signing anything stating that. Then again I was really excited about my first acting role I didn't pay much attention to the contract.

" work this out between the two of you I expect you on the same page and on sight in 45 minutes no later for your scenes," Janice said as her and the man left leaving me and griffin alone.

" sooooo you're seeing someone, " He asked smirking on the couch.

"yes Addison and she about to be real pissed so don't try anything okay ," I said pointing a finger at the now laughing man. He raised his arms in protest smirking never leave his face.

" cool cool I won't don't wanna get the Mrs mad but we do have to do this I'll refrain from making you fall in love with me in private but I'll definitely be posting couple stuff I could use the clout anyway ," He said standing up to walk out " I mean unless you want to fall in love with me that is, " He asked smirking I rolled my eyes.

" don't get this twisted if I had a choice I wouldn't be doing this," I said walking towards the door my face very close to his. " I think it's time for you to leave, " I said opening the door behind him he laughed.

" Whatever you say babe" He winked at me before walking out the door, I quickly closed it dropping myself on my couch.

" Addison gonna kill me"