Chapter 6

Dixie's Pov

Currently, I was in Chicago with Addison and Charli we were on our way to meet our parents. We had been invited to perform a dance at the NBA all-star game for the dunk contest. Addison had her own thing with the dancers planned she was gonna teach them the choreography for some TikTok dances. I honestly feel so out of place I'm not much of a dancer but the NBA invited me so I felt very honored to be here.

" Oh my god, can you believe we're gonna be front row at the NBA the fucking NBA" Addison yelled in the car we had landed in Chicago a few minutes ago the NBA had gotten us our own personal car I felt like a full-blown celebrity right now it was awesome.

" I know right this car so fancy too I feel like a princess," Charli said going through all the snacks in the car I just sat staring out the window at the city.

" They got us our own hotel rooms and everything this is unbelievable," Addison said unbuckling her seatbelt to look out my window.

" personal space much" I joked as she pressed her chest on me completely by accident but I was loving it.

" oh sorry" She apologized getting ready to move but I pulled her back gently resting her on my lap I instantly noticed she started blushing.

" Chill Charli's right there" she whispered about to get up but I pulled her back down Charli was too busy asking the driver a million and one questions to even pay attention to us.

" can't be so reckless though she can easily turn around," Addison said in all seriousness removing herself from my lap to sit across from me. The whole ride to our hotel she barely looked at me she spent most of it on her phone typing away.

Upon arriving at our hotel we met up with our parents and check into our rooms. My room was beautiful I got a perfect view of the city before I could unpack my stuff however there was a bang on the door I ran to it expecting it to be Addison. I was hoping it was her after our awkward car ride it would be nice to spend some time with her.

" Hey, Dixie we're gonna go get some dinner mom told me to come and get you," Charli said as soon as I opened the door I frowned slightly but quickly changed my expression.

" Okay just let me grab my purse" I yelled rushing to grab my Prada bag. Dinner with my family was always fun. It was my first time in Chicago the food here was amazing. We grabbed something from a restaurant near our hotel before heading back to the hotel. After reaching the hotel we saw a few fans so we took a couple pictures and videos before heading to our rooms. I laid on my bed scrolling through TikTok when there was another knock at my door I sighed it was probably Charli again coming to bother me.

" Charli I'm about to go to bed " I yelled not really wanting to leave the comfort of these plush pillows.

" it's not Charli" Addison yelled back I quickly got up tripping over my own two legs before opening the door " did you run to the door" She laughed entering my room while I huffed in exhaustion I definitely need to go to the gym why am I so winded.

" Psh no I just tripped" I lied not wanting to show how excited I was after hearing her voice and definitely not how winded running to the door made me.

" mhmm sure I actually came here to apologize," she said rocking back and forth looking down at the ground " I shouldn't have acted so weird about Charli seeing us I mean we're usually clingy anyway it'll be weird if we weren't, " She said I frowned at her statement.

" kinda felt like you were ashamed of us whatever us is anyways," I said she frowned moving towards me but I took a step back.

"I'm not ashamed I could never be ashamed I just want us to discover our feelings for each other without any outside influences y' know" Addison explained I smiled at her confession.

" oh, you got feelings for me huh" I teased moving closer towards her.

"well duh," she said punching me lightly on the arm.

" well since there's feelings involved apology accepted," I said wrapping her in a bear hug she laughed as I spun her around before falling down on the bed. We Laid there for a second Addison on top me while I laid on my back us not really knowing what to say in this compromising position.

" So tomorrow I'm gonna be really busy we won't get to spend much time together" She explained before laying down on my chest I instantly wrapped my arms around her holding her in place.

" aw, that's a bummer I'll miss you," I said patting her head running my fingers through her hair.

" mhmm that feels nice I'll miss you too," She said before yawning I could tell she was half asleep by the way her chest was rising and falling.

" aren't your parents gonna wonder where you are" I questioned knowing her parents we're probably gonna check on her in the morning.

"I'll just get up a little earlier," She said I laughed softly at her half-asleep tone.

" she says as she doesn't set her alarm" I teased noticing she was falling asleep without her alarm.

" you'll just set it for me now shush, "she said snuggling closer to my chest.

" funny but I don't have my phone it's on the other side of the bed" I explained turning slightly to look at my phone.

" mines in my back pocket" she explained turning slightly to the side I smiled at her cute antics before grabbing her phone swiping up on her screen to set the alarm.

" what time," I asked waiting for a response but instead I got a light snore I smiled patting her head gently deciding to set it for 6 am. I softly turned us so we were both on our side checking her features to make sure she didn't wake up as cute as that position was I gotta breathe eventually she simply sighed eyes never opening I smiled kissing her on the head before closing my own eyes drifting lightly to sleep.

A/N: Thank you guys so much for 1k reads it means a lot to me I'll try to update more frequently.