Chapter 2

Addison's Pov
The next morning I woke up to the sun in my eyes and a banging at my door. I hope it's not Dixie after last night she's the last person I wanna see this early in the morning.

" yo Addison open up we're going on a coffee run" Thomas yelled making a beat on my door I simply rolled my eyes deciding to get out of bed to answer him.

"you know a text would have sufficed," I said answering the door I'm in no way a morning person.

" where's the fun in that you'd still be sleeping," he said smirking I rolled my eyes. " Any who get ready we leave in 45" he said attempting to walk away .

" who else is coming," I asked biting my nails don't say Dixie don't say, Dixie.

" you, me, Avani, Anthony, Chase, Charli, and Dixie," he said I held back a groan it's not like I don't want to see her beautiful chocolate brown eyes I'm just not ready to talk.

" I gotta pass its too early plus I promised my mom I'd grab breakfast with her later" I lied note to self ask mom to go with me to breakfast.

" aw bummer you can't just get coffee though come hang out with us " he explained trying to change my mind.

" I know but less money spent ya know" I tried to explained but failed miserably.

" I know you're lying but whatever I'll buy you a pink drink, anyway," Thomas said waving his hand my friends knew me too well.

After my chat with Thomas I started to get ready for my day. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, washed my face before applying a light layer of make up. I'm going for the natural look today I don't really got much planned anyways. Making my way downstairs I saw Tony and Ondreaz making breakfast.

"mhmm something smells good" I said making my presence known Ondreaz turned to me smirking.

" must be your perfume," he said with a wink he's constantly flirting with me and basically every girl in the hype house we've learned to ignore him.

" chocolate chip pancakes you want some"  Tony asked also ignoring his brother not really looking up from his phone.

" oh my god yes" I squealed taking a seat on the island getting my phone I haven't checked it since last night .

Dixie 🙈👀: Addi wya? - 2am

Dixie 🙈👀: are you coming for coffee I'll get you a pink drink just the way you like it -7:20am

Dixie 🙈👀: guess not 😓-7:50am

Dixie 🙈👀: pls don't be mad at me ( there's no reason to be 🥺)-7:51am

Dixie 🙈👀: I'm still getting you your drink btw- 7:51am

Me: don't thomas already is- 8:02am
Read

And with that I went to scroll through Instagram I was going through the stories when I saw Dixie's I instantly click on it because it rare of her to post yeah that's what I tell myself. In the video they were all at Starbucks Dixie smiled at the camera taking a sip while Avani made faces in the background at the end they both started to laugh . Then it switched to Tayler story and it's of him at Starbucks holding Dixie's hand while she looks out the window captioned " she thought the view was pretty but I was looking at her" what the fuck first why is he even there second one second she's texting me then the next you're holding his hand posing for a story that's some bullshit.

" you okay there Addi you gripping ya phone a lil too tight " Tony asked handing me a plate I completely forgot where I was for a second.

" yeah just thinking you know how it be  " I said casually trying to play it off.

"Suit yourself ma'am " he said going back to his phone I did the same . We sat quietly eating for a while before the door opened.

" I come bearing gifts" Charli yelled holding up a bunch of drinks it's clear she's already drinking her coffee from how hyper she was. They all walked in the house I watched them waiting to see if she'd walking in with him. As suspected they did she walked in laughing at something he said before looking at me I quickly looked away knowing I was possibly glaring.

" good morning Addison" Avani yelled hugging me from behind placing my drink in front of me I smiled taking a bite of my pancakes thanking her. Charli handed the rest to the brothers twirling while she does so we all laughed in a amusement.

" Hey, guys" Thomas greeted high-fiving the brothers Chase simply lifted his head heading upstairs Charli following after.

" yo yo yo " Tayler yelled rushing in to steal a pancake off Tony's plate.

" not cool bro," Tony said putting down his phone glaring at him.

" thought we were family chopper," Tayler said making fun of Tony we all laughed.

" morning" Dixie said attempting to walk over to me I've never eaten my pancakes so fast in my life. I quickly got up causing a few looks before putting my plate in the sink.

" I'm gonna go make some vids in my room" I announced quickly walking up the stairs typing out a text to Dixie.

Me: Don't follow me. -8:34 am

Dixie 🙈👀: you can't avoid me forever y' know just talk to me pls -8:34am

Me: watch me.