Chapter 12

Dixie's Pov
I'm back in LA on my way to the hype house. After our dinner last night me and Addison didn't get to spend much time together because I had to leave. We didn't even get to say a proper goodbye because right after I got back I went straight to packing. I was currently in my Uber half asleep when my phone dinged.

Addison 🖤🙈: landed yet?-9:00 am

Me: yeah just now on my way to the house ❤️- 9:00 am

Addison 🖤🙈: okay miss you already 🥺-9:01 am

I couldn't help but smile this girl just has that effect on me.

Me: I miss you too ft after my shoot?- 9:02 am

Addison 🖤🙈: can't I'll be busy all day plus I gotta catch my flight remember 😢 -9:03 am

Addison 🖤🙈: but I'll see you the second I land 😘-9:03 am

Me: okay can't wait 🖤- 9:04 am
Read

After a 30 minute drive, I was finally at the hype house. To my surprise, the living room was filled with trampolines.

" what the fuck," I asked looking around as Thomas laughed clearly filming a youtube video approaching me .

" welcome back dixie" He yelled while everyone else laughed waving hello. Alex and Kouvr were busy jumping while Tony sat on the couch watching.

" all this for me," I asked very confused there was no special occasion also I was insanely tired from my early flight.

" not really I just kinda felt like turning the house into a trampoline park," He said nonchalantly I just laughed sounds like something Thomas would do.

" that bored without us huh" I joked as he stopped filming helping me carry my bags up to my room.

" a little but enough about me how was your trip," He asked I know he was excited to hear about the game more than my actual trip.

" It was amazing there were so many celebrities not to mention we got to dance on a real NBA court," I said excitedly but he started to look bored. " Aaron made this insane dunk over Chance the rapper right in front of us" I said quickly.

" omg that's so dope I saw it on tv can't believe you got to see it in person" He said excitedly knew that would get his attention boys are so predictable sometimes.

" yeah it was cool my favorite part was our trips to the city Chicago is beautiful," I said trying my hardest not to mention Addison. As much as I would love to talk about my girlfriend I feel like both me and Addison should break the news of our relationship together.

" wow I wish I got invited," He said placing my bags in my room. " but anyways remember that video Alex filmed with you and Tayler," He asked I looked at him confused considering I had no idea what he was even talking about.

" no, what video," I asked my tired brain trying to remember.

" the one where you pretended to kiss," He said realization finally hitting me fuck I completely forgot.

" you gotta take it down," I said quickly Addison cannot see that video. We took it a couple of weeks ago as a joke that was way before anything happened between me and Addison. Alex asked me to do it for views he needed more views on his page and I always try to help my friend out. So many people were shipping me and Tayler at the time so it made sense but I made sure it was clear we weren't going to kiss. I even explained at the end that we were just friends. It just really looks bad if Addison sees it especially after her reaction toward Tayler and me.

" I can't it got tons of views already besides Alex promoted it on his tiktok and it blew up " He explained looking at me confused while I continued to panic. I'm in so much trouble. " what's the big deal I thought you were okay with it" he asked I sighed how am I gonna explain that my girlfriend that he doesn't know is my girlfriend is gonna get mad at me.

" it's not I just didn't know y'all were really gonna post it yet" I tried to lie still panicking on the inside.

" oh sorry maybe we should have given you and heads up" He apologized rubbing the back of his head now I feel bad he didn't do anything wrong.

" it's fine it's not a big deal," I said shrugging my shoulder nothing we can do about it now anyways I thought falling back on my bed.

"okay uh good to have you back later I'm gonna let you get some rest, " He said quickly exiting my room. Fuck Addison about to be so mad at me.

After taking a shower and a short nap I went to the studio shoot my scenes. After shooting I wasn't the mood to stick around and socialize so I went back to the house. I gotta into some comfy clothes turning on my tv to watch friends not really watching it just having it play in the background while I check Twitter. All over my mentions were people asking about me and Tayler. So many people were shipping us everyone was asking me if we were dating. I wanted to answer and say no but if I did Alex's video wouldn't get as many views so I decided not to muting twitter to text Addison.

Me: hey babe wyd- 11pm

Addison🖤🙈: waiting for my flight - 11:31 pm

I wanted to ask if she's seen Alex's video but I know if I did if she didn't see it she'd watch it and if she did I'd just be opening a conversation I don't wanna have so I decided to keep things casual.

Me: how was your day today - 11:35 pm

Addison 🖤🙈: I gotta go ill talk to you later we're boarding -12:05 pm

Me: okay miss you 🖤-12:50pm

Addison 🖤🙈: miss u too-12:51pm

Okay maybe I'm overthinking but she's not responding like she uses to maybe she did watch the video.

" Hey Dixie what's popping," Tayler said barging into my room unannounced I rolled my eyes.

" Ever heard of knocking, " I asked sitting up on my bed.

" Nah what's that's," He said closing the door behind him.

" this thing people do when they have manners," I said he laughed moving to sit next to me.

" funny anyways seen Alex's video, " He asked me licking his lips I rolled my eyes. I know Tayler he was about to start flirting with me for the millionth time.

" Yeah you know it's just for views right," I said bluntly he laughed.

" I'm calling bullshit you're telling me that's all for show I know you want some of this," He said lifting up his shirt to show his abs again I simply rolled my eyes.

" Nah I'm good," I said standing up so I was no longer sitting next to him but he did the same moving close to me.

" Stop playing so hard to get baby and come here," He said pulling me close to him but I pushed him off.

" stop Tayler I'm serious," I said looking him dead in the eyes he simply smirked.

" Why do you keep trying rejecting me I know you want me" He asked still trying to get close to me.

" Maybe because I don't like you like that ever thought of that," I said getting mad at this point because he's not taking no for an answer.

" I don't believe that," he said laughing I'm really in the mood to just punch him in the face. " just one kiss after that if you don't like it I'll stop," He said grabbing my waist I tried to pull away but he held on tightly.

" seriously what is wrong with you stop," I said struggling to pull away.

" just one kiss baby c'mon," he said leaning in to kiss me.

" I have a girlfriend" I yelled firmly he stopped looking me in the eyes before he could respond however my door opened.

A/N I know this isn't a Dixision full chapter I just really wanted to address that video. Also I just wanted to stop by and thank all of y'all for reading it really means a lot to me that so many of y'all are enjoying the fic.