Chapter 16

Dixie pov
I and some of the hype house were currently in Orlando for playlist live. So far it's been great we've met a bunch of our supporters but it was getting a bit tiring. The constant walking up and down and videos were starting to make me feel drained. As a result, Avani suggested we all unwind with some karaoke. So me, Addison, James, Larray, Larray boyfriend, Griffin, Anthony, Avani, Ondreaz, Tony, Charli, and Chase were all heading to Karaoke to hang out. We were currently in the uber on our way to the karaoke place. We had to take two cars because there were a lot of us.

" I'm so excited what song do you think I should do first" Addison yelled excitedly to everyone in the car I couldn't help but smile at her excitement. Addison always manages to have tons of energy I don't know-how. I was currently sipping a cup of coffee with James, Larry, and larry boyfriend. " I was thinking an Ariana grande song ooh better a Madison beer song," She said speaking a mile a minute causing James to laugh.

"babe calm down you'll figure it out when we get there," I said she simply turned to me and pouted how could one person be so cute.

" babe" Larray questioned smirking at the both of us. I quickly felt my cheeks heat up I didn't even realize it must have slipped out.

" oh I heard it too you're not about to slip past that like it didn't happen," James said clapping his hand excitedly waiting for us to respond while Addison hid in my neck.

" don't be shy since when was this a thing Adds you tell me everything I'm surprised you could keep your mouth shut about this FYI totally not complaining loving it y'all are way too cute not to, " Larry said mostly to Addison considering how close they were. She continued to hide in my neck I laughed lightly at how adorable she was being.

" we've been dating for about 2 months now but we've been official for about two weeks " I explained as I felt her smile pecking me on the neck softly so I wrapped my arms around her waist as a response pulling her closer.

" aw I'm jealous that's way too cute," James said covering his mouth in excitement " wow I'm the only single in this car" James yelled pouting at his realization we laughed at his reaction.

" aw that's tragic" Larray teased kissing his boyfriend before winking at James who simply gave him the middle finger going off into their own conversation.

" you can come out now they aren't paying us any attention" I whispered softly so only she could hear she peeked her head out slightly to look at them before moving back. Before she could scoot over I kept my arms around her keeping her close.

" Now where do you think you're going," I asked she simply looked at me rolling her eyes.

" back to my original spot " She simply said laughing attempting to wiggle out of my embrace but I kept my arms where they were.

" that's not your spot this is" I simply said lifting her onto my lap hugging her in the process she continued laughing.

" aw y'all are so cute its gross," James said to bring our attention back to him. " I need out this car before it puts me in my feels," He continued lucky for him we came to a stop causing us all to just laugh as the man practically jumped out the car. I got out soon after waiting for Addison while Larry and his boyfriend followed. Everyone was already there waiting for us to arrive at the entrance we waved greeting them.

" hey, dix" Griffin greeted moving to give me a hug lifting me off the ground. I watched as Addison moved away from us to talk to Avani. " I was hoping we'd get a chance to talk you know the strategy and all that shit," He said winking at me placing me on the ground.

" I know but not tonight I'd like a nice night out with girlfriend before I gotta put on an act," I said attempting to move around him.

" and your boyfriend" He yelled loudly everyone turned to look at us both. I turned to glare at him but he started smirking.