Chapter 7

Addison's Pov
I woke up this morning to the loud ringing of my alarm I quickly grabbed my phone accidentally kicking Dixie in the process who groaned in response. Why are my alarms going off at 6 am?

" turn it tf off" Dixie yelled covering her face with a pillow I laughed turning my alarm off before rolling out of bed. I was about to tell Dixie I was leaving but she was already sleeping so I just kissed her on the forehead  taking my leave. The walk back to my room was short upon getting there I sent her a text to let her know I got back safe before getting ready for my day. I had a very busy day scheduled today so I made sure to dress comfy. It was around 7:50 am when my parents showed up.

" ready to go, Addison," my dad asked as I exited my room.

" yup I'm so excited to meet the cheerleaders," I said my dad laughed knowing I used to cheer back in high school. Upon getting to the stadium we were greeted by the dancers who quickly started up and conversed with me some of them have seen my videos which were cool. I met Aaron Gordon who had the same name has I did his middle name was Addison, Shiggy who did a couple of dances with me and Chance the rapper he also did a dance with me teaching me some moves he created for a TikTok. I kinda freaked out meeting Chance however considering how long I've been a fan dude was like my idol he didn't seem to mind how awkward I was talking to him. I took a bunch of TikTok with them which kinda made me extremely tired in my excitement I had forgotten my morning coffee. We were currently on our way back to the hotel so I could take a nap before the introduction game tonight. I was scrolling through my comments when I got a text message from Dixie.

Dixie 🙈🖤: Heyyyy you still busy?-2:00pm

Me: Just about done I'm tired af 🥺-2:01pm

Dixie 🙈🖤: Aw poor baby I know what'll fix that 👀 -2:01pm

Me: tons of kisses 👀😘-2:05pm

Dixie🙈🖤: lol I was thinking coffee with a side of kisses -2:05pm

Me: perfect I'm in the car on my way back meet you outside of my room in about 20 minutes-2:05 pm

Dixie🙈🖤: Actually I'm at Dunkin rn with Charlie want me to pick you up something?-2:15 pm

Me: Yes please-2:15pm

Dixie🙈🖤: okay see you soon xoxo-2:16pm

Me: thanks 😘🖤-2:17pm

I smiled down at my phone the fact that she was thinking about me made my heart flutter she's so cute and caring how'd I get so lucky.

" what boy got you so smiley," My mom asked as the car came to a stop we got out walking towards the hotel.

" no boy just read a funny comment " I lied walking to the elevator.

" What happened to that boy uh Bruce I think," my dad asked watching my Tiktok's on his phone.

" we broke up dad remember he cheated" I explained pressing the number to our floor.

" oh yeah he better not show his face around me," My dad said threatening the poor boy I honestly didn't hold any negativity towards Bryce he made his choice and besides I got Dixie. The door opened and I parted ways with my parents heading to my room. Before I could enter I noticed Dixie was sitting on the floor to my door I quickly checked my phone to see if I kept her waiting but I saw that she didn't text me so I approached her cautiously.

" you okay," I asked gaining the attention she looked at me before frowning tears in her eyes.

" yeah I just gotta migraine, " She said getting off the floor so I could open the door.

" I think I got some Advil in my bag if you want," I said empathetically you could hear the pain in her voice.

" Nah my mom gave me a few earlier they don't work," She said I frowned I don't like that she's in pain and there's nothing I can do about it.

" Aw I'm sorry is there something I can do to help," I asked walking to the center of the room looking at her. She moved closer to me handing me my coffee hand never leaving the cup.

" well there's one fix for migraines," she said eyes moving to my lips I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

" and what's that," I asked genuinely wanting to help her pain anyway I can.

" an orgasm," She said bluntly right when I took a sip of my coffee almost chocking, as a result, I looked at her while she smirked softly laughing at my response so I decided to get back at her.

" Okay "

A/N: I think it's about time I spice up this story👀👀👀