Chapter 20

Dixie's Pov
" hey, griff what's up" I whispered as I watch Addison leave the room. I definitely gotta catch up with her before she gets more mad. This is our baecation, after all, I can't have her mad at me the first half of it.

" oh nothing the publicist got in touch with me apparently we haven't been getting enough pr we gotta start posting more couple stuff online to get the fans talking " I could hear the smirk in his voice as he spoke.

" like right now right now I'm kinda busy," I asked quickly looking between the phone and the door knowing if I didn't leave now I probably wouldn't be able to catch up with Addison.

" now will be great actually I just posted a vid of us from playlist you should probably comment or post something of your own," He said I sighed taking a seat on my bed.

" okay gimme a second I don't think we have that much content to even post," I said switching to speakerphone so I could scroll through my memories.

" just use the picture we took at playlist " he simply said.

" I don't like that picture my face is scrunched up weird" I explained pulling up the photo, I physically cringed when I saw it not my best shot.

" well it's either that or photoshop and I'm pretty sure you suck at that," he said laughing, he got a point I do suck at it photoshop.

" can I think about all this all this later I'm kinda on baecation," I said trying to make it clear I don't want to do this rn.

" sure but I've been holding all the weight in our relationship you need to pick up the slack," He said I instantly rolled my eyes.

" I gotta put some effort into my actual relationship first before I can even think of our fake one," I said this conversation is definitely messing with my high.

" touché would it be so bad to date me for real," He said okay definitely just ruined my high.

" goodbye griffin," I said quickly hanging up the phone before he could speak. Deciding to do as I said I called Addison immediately but heard her phone ring on the ground. Great, she forgot it rushing out. I picked it up deciding to bring it to her when her screen lit up.

Bryce: Hey can we talk?

What the fuck why is Bryce hitting her up now. They have been broken up dude got some fucked up timing

Bryce: I miss you and I know you miss me too just hit me back when you see this

He can't be fucking serious he treated her like shit. Can't say I'm doing much better right now though she's downstairs pissed at me. Lately, it seems all I've been doing is pissing her off. I need to do something to get us back on good terms and fast. She's the best thing to happen to me I can't fuck this up I just can't.

Before I could walk downstairs to find Addison however my phone rung again.

" Hello," I said answering a bit annoyed without looking down at the caller id.

" good evening ms D'amelio, " Someone said I can't quite make out her voice it wasn't familiar.

" uh hi, who might I be speaking to," I said trying to stay as professional as I could in my state.

" my apologies this is Karen from your PR team I'm calling in regards to your relationship with Mr. Johnson is this a good time," She said very professionally making me uncomfortable.

" oh sorry I'm on vacation right now can I give you a call back when I'm home," I asked I really don't want to be dealing with this right now.

" Actually there's no need I just need your passwords so I can take over your socials, " She said nonchalantly.

" excuse me" she gotta be kidding me.

" according to your contract if you're unable to provide us with the publicity we desire we are entitled to take over your social media and do it ourselves you haven't been posting much about your relationship with Mr. Johnson I am here to take over so you don't have to " She explained way too calmly for my liking.

" I'm not giving you my passwords that's insane," I said this is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Sure I haven't been posting shit about griffin but we barely interacted, to begin with. I liked a couple of posts that should be good enough for them.

" well if you don't that's a breach of contract you will need to pay a fine of 12000 dollars" She quickly added.

" 12 grand for not posting about my fake boyfriend you gotta be kidding me" At this point I was adamant who does she think she is.

" Yes Ms. D'amelio I would greatly appreciate you lowering your voice there's no need to get upset just send me your passwords and we can avoid the charges," She said if I didn't know any better I'd say she was enjoying this.

" Whatever just don't do too much damage my fans know how I act if you start acting up I could lose a shit ton of followers," I said sighing in defeat.

" Please I'm a professional I've been doing this since you've been in diapers " She bragged causing me to roll my eyes " send them through my email Karenthemom123@gmail.com I need, Tiktok Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat" She added on.

" I'll give you Twitter and Instagram my snap is private and my tiktok is my highest platform can't afford to risk that," I said knowing she can't breach my privacy.

" but it's for your fans" She quickly said.

" only selective fans will even like this so call relationship I've agreed to give you my socials you didn't say I had to give you all of them and I'm pretty sure I get to protect some of my privacy I will send you my information when I get the chance goodbye Karen" I quickly said hanging up before she could even respond.

" Can this day get any worse," I said out loud walking into the hallway bumping into someone. " you gotta be kidding me" I yelled out in frustration.

" oh hey dix what's up"