Chapter 9

Addison's Pov
We made it to the pre-game on time a security guard found us and led us to the court where we had a couple of interviews. ET was currently interviewing us about our Tiktok journey so we were sitting around a circular table Dixie next to me while Charli was on the other side of her. While the interviewer was asking Charli a question I felt Dixie rest her hand on my thigh making circles with her fingers. I made sure not to react considering we were on camera but I was struggling. Ever since earlier she's been very clingy I'm not complaining but right now isn't the best time considering all the cameras. I gently rested my hand on hers removing it from my thigh she was about to resist but the interview asked her a question.

After our interview, we sat and watched the players for a while Dixie looked to upset the whole time only really smiling for the cameras you could tell something was bothering her.

" oh my god I'm so happy right now I could cry" Charli yelled as we waited for our ride Me, Charli, Dixie and my mom we're currently waiting for an Uber we decided to go get some pizza after the game.

" don't cry, " Dixie said sounding a bit annoyed I noticed she was holding the bridge of her nose I guess she still had a migraine.

" I'm not gonna I was just saying," Charli said pouting at her sister's tone. Our ride got here a few minutes later we all piled I noticed Dixie tearing up a bit when the car started.

" hey are you okay," I asked brushing her head lightly sitting in between her and my mom.

" yeah, my head just hurts" Dixie explained closing her eyes lightly resting her head on my shoulder but I could tell something else was bothering her from her tone.

" aw, sweetie I have some pain killers if you'd like" my mom offered to go through her purse.

"no it's alright I usually take medication for my migraines but I left it at home no other pain killers will help right now " she explained I frowned knowing she was in pain and I couldn't help made me sad.

" aw how about some candy then I think I got some chocolate " my mom offered Dixie smiled nodding her head.

" can I have chocolate too please, " Charli asked scooting closer to poke her head around Dixie.

"Sure I think I got more than one," She said handing them both pieces of kisses

"thank you," they said in unison me and my mom laughed at the synchronization.

" hey, Dixie is that foundation on your neck," Charli asked looking closely at her sister's neck causing me to chock on air I completely forgot she had to cover her neck I was wondering where the mark went.

" oh uh yeah, I burnt myself with a flat iron had to cover it" She lied too well if you asked me Charli kept eyeing her neck, however. The other Damelio looked like she was trying to piece together a puzzle.

"but your hairs still wavy doesn't it still look wavy Addi," Charli asked me okay I think she's on to us I looked to my mom to try and see if she was paying attention to us but she wasn't she was busy scrolling through TikTok's of me. I turned to look at Dixie's hair but instead got a bit distracted staring at the spot on her neck my mind going back to earlier in my room. I just couldn't get the sound of her moans out of my head don't get me started on the taste of her skin if I had more time they'd definitely be more hickey's on her body.

" earth to Addison doesn't her hair look wavy to you," Charli asked again snapping me out of my thoughts I could feel my cheeks heating up in the process.

" sorry I spaced out yeah it does," I said not really knowing what to say Dixie glared at me as if saying I wasn't helping but I shrugged my shoulders what else was I supposed to say.

" After I burnt myself I gave up" She lied again this time, not that convincing Charli moved closer to examine her neck for a second I was sure we've been caught but the car stopped saving us from anymore questioning. We all hopped out heading into the restaurant Dixie trailed behind the rest to walk to next me while my mom and Charli walked ahead of us talking to each other.

" way to save my ass," She said sarcastically causing me to roll my eyes.

" what was I supposed to say yeah it's straight that's an obvious lie" I explained whispering slightly so no one in front could hear.

" Yeah actually I felt like I was in a fucking interrogation back there," She said being dramatic sometimes she can be such a drama queen.

" It wasn't that big of a deal"I argued but she gave me a look I couldn't read.

" maybe not for you you don't gotta cover a hickey" She whisper yelled causing me to smirk It's nice knowing I gave her a hickey.

"why cover it I like looking at my work," I said turning to give her a wink she blushed in response.

" you're ridiculous," She said smiling letting me know walking ahead of me to hold the door open for me.

" thanks aren't you the gentlewoman" I joke walking passed her but as soon as I said that I felt her smack me on the ass causing me to gasp in response. My mom and Charli turned to look at me confused , Dixie simply laughed " really" I questioned she simply shrugged her shoulders walking up to my mom who was talking to the host about getting us a table I couldn't help but roll my eyes at her antics joining them.