Chapter 10

Dixie's Pov
Tonight was my last night in Chicago I had to head back to LA for my new brats series, unfortunately. The all-star game with the dunk contest was also tonight so I was a bit nervous to be on national Tv if I'm being honest. We did a couple of stuff for PR of our game earlier in the day so now we were just getting ready. Me, Addison and Charli posted a bunch of Tiktok's promoting the all-star game both on our personals and on the official NBA Tiktok page. Chase had arrived an hour before the game so we all decided to get ready separately not wanting to exclude him.

Addison 🙈🖤: don't forget to wear your jacket I want us matching for the game ❤️

Me and Addison had gotten commemorative NBA jackets earlier and decided to wear them on tv. I wanted to do something special for my last day in Chicago so after the game, I wanted to surprise Addison and take her on a date just the two of us.
After getting ready for the game I waited downstairs for everyone.

" Dixie" Chase yelled running up to me holding Charli's hand giving me a side hug which I recuperated instantly.

" Hey Chase how was your flight," I asked making conversation while we waited. Charli was busy on her phone to pay me any mind I'm kinda used to her tiktok obsession at this point so I decided to just converse with Chase.

" it was okay had to fly commercial considering it was a last-minute but I got the aisle seat so it wasn't so bad but you'll never believe..." Chase said I was listening at first but his voice trailed off the second I spotted her. She was stunning yes she was only wearing a black tank top with her jacket and jeans but just the sight of her stopped my breath.

She saw us and instantly smiled one of those smiles that make you wonder whether this is even real life.

" Hey guys" She yelled excitedly walking up to us.

" Hey ba-Addison you look nice " I complimented turning my jacket to show her she laughed.

" Not so bad yourself, " She said winking at me causing me to blush.

" Oh my God Addi I love your shoes" Charli complimented in which Addison did a spin to show her feet.

" yo, those are fire where you get them" Chase added wrapping his arm around my sister's shoulder.

" I bought them earlier at some store in the city I forgot the name though sorry, " She said rubbing the back of her neck as we walked to our private car.

" bummer those are some fresh ass kicks," He said we piled into the vehicle obviously Charli sat next to Chase while I did the same with Addison. We just chilled while the car moved all of us taking videos of our outfits and stuff to show that we were on our way to the game. Addison took a tiktok of both of us and posted it. I was just in the background looking at her in the camera smiling but when I saw the full video it looked like we were on a date. I kinda like the idea of posting us as a couple I like the thought of making us known. I want the world to know her all mine but then again she wasn't yet I needed to fix that part first.

We made it to the game security escorted us in like last time only this time there were tons of paparazzi taking our pictures. I tried my best to keep a smile on my face so that they took good photos of us.

" holy shit this is so cool I feel like a rapper," Chase said popping his collar and walking with strut me and Addison just looked at him while Charli laughed.

The security guard escorted us to our courtside seats handing us complimentary drinks. Let me just say sitting courtside was amazing you get a view of everything.

" How you feeling," Addison asked whispering in my ear sending a shiver down my spine.

" much better now excited actually " I whispered back bumping her leg lightly she smiled at me.