Chapter 11: Go home with Tan Tu

After greeting the Patriarch, Su Ce and Tan Tu stepped out of the tent.

Tan Tu embraced Su Ce’s shoulders with cautious protective gesture.

When his vision were clearer, the scenery is completely different from the seen with blurred vision. When Su Ce stepped out of the tent, he was greeted with a very magical impression—just like walking into the primitive world, not just the shabby clothes of houses and tribesmen, but also a wild smell from the air.

As a man of nature and wilderness—Su Ce reaches out his finger to push his glasses, then remembered it had been lost—he felt a momentary obsession.

Tan Tu have been carefully observing the female’s expression. He’s very happy that he likes his tribe.

“Ah Ce, let’s go.” Because of the rush, the two didn’t arrived until early in the morning, then talked with the Patriarch. The female should be very tired by now, Tan Tu thought anxiously.

Su Ce looked up and saw Tan Tu’s golden eyes again. His eyes shifted, “Why isn’t your hair...golden?”

Tan Tu paused before replying, “I have never been married...”

... What does this have to do with marriage...

Su Ce felt a bit weird and chose not to ask anymore. He turned around and said, “Go to your house.”

Tan Tu was a little scratched. Ah Ce’s topic changed too quickly and seemed to be unable to keep up with it...but...forget it, as long as Ah Ce was willing to go to his house.

Under the care of Tan Tu, Su Ce looked at both sides while walking. He’s trying to overthrow his previous speculation about the ‘experimental base’ and everything in the tribe gradually comes to his eyes.

The people of the tribe—each of them is very tall and wears animal skin like Tan Tu. Most shoulders carry something that looks heavy, such as the carcass of a wild beast or a green plant that’s about the length of a tree with strings of heavy black fruits similar to broomcorn mullet hanging at the front of the plant.

Correspondingly, in front of many houses built of woods or stone, the men sitting in the wooden stool outside the threshold are also dealing with similar things. Such as bright red pieces of meat and hard leather or stripped down pieces by pieces.

These men are relatively shorter but also slender. Mostly about one meter eighty with well-proportioned muscles on their bare forearm and calf.

Su Ce is only one meter seven or eight. The muscle layer is also very thin.

What’s more strange is that he did not see a woman in this tribe.

Every house aren’t arranged neatly but form a scattered divergent lines. Houses are located on points of these lines. The neighbors facing each other but did not interfere with each other.

Each house has a large area around it. Surrounded by some fences. The size of the houses are not that consistent but basically tall. The wooden doors are wide and could accommodate five or six Orcs. There are also some smaller ones, which often have two layers or more.

When Su Ce passed by these houses, the men working in front of the door would looked up at him then looked at Tan Tu, then gave different smiles— mostly friendly. Sometimes a few children ran out of their houses, some stronger and some weaker, and they all looked at him curiously.

With so many eyes staring, Su Ce frowned invisibly.

A man with different color and a tall figure like Tan Tu looked at him. The emotion in his eyes made him a little hairy so he turned sideways towards Tan Tu. Moving a little beside him, those tall men will smile and take their eyes off.