Chapter 42: Visiting Ka Mai

Rui Ensi thought about it and answered, "No."

Su Ce lowered his head in disappointment. He thought that because the female often went around other tribes so it was possible to see his Senior… His Senior didn't come to this world? It would be better if he didn't, but一

The two soaked in the same hot spring. Did his Senior really escape this fate? Even though he himself is in good luck.

Since Rui Ensi didn't, Su Ce thanked him in a low voice and once again asked, "If you can, can you keep an eye on it for me?"

Rui Ensi nodded then asked, "He's your…."

Su Ce paused for a moment, then replied, "...he's my brother."

Tan Tu's ears brushed up.

Ah Ce has a brother? How come he never heard of it…

Rui Ensi and Su Ce had finished talking there. After promising to pay attention to this matter, Rui Ensi left along with Mo La, twins, and the others.

Su Ce looked back and found a shadow under his feet—Tan Tu actually squatted on the ground.

He stepped out of the disappointment that he had not heard from his Senior. He reached out and rubbed Tan Tu's bright golden hair. "What's the matter?"

Tan Tu hesitated and raised his head. "That, Ah Ce…"

Su Ce rarely saw him so sloppy. He touched his head again and replied, "Huh?"

Tan Tu said, "Your brother…"

Su Ce reacted.

Just now he mentioned his Senior to Rui Ensi like that, Tan Tu will certainly have some doubts.

Speaking of it, he always wanted to ask Tan Tu for help but after a long time of staying in the tribe, he found how difficult it was… In such a big world, he didn't know if his Senior had really come… Moreover, even if he wanted Tan Tu to find out, if Su Ce himself doesn't follow him, it won't work. His Senior's appearance… except for his black hair and eyes, he didn't know what other characteristics he had, and only his own recognition can best described.

But if a female wants to go outside the tribe… there was no good reason to explain.

At first, he thought of that too simply. So now he had to ask Rui Ensi to pay attention to this matter… and when other males leave the tribe they can also do the same.

This is the only way to do it.

But for now, let's talk to Tan Tu first.

Looking at Tan Tu who seemed worried… Su Ce thought a lot but only a short moment passed. He reached out, pulled Tan Tu, and calmly said, "Well, it's my brother." He paused. "My brother… I lost him when I met you outside."

As a Senior, if he has no relatives in the modern era, he should be regarded as his elder brother… He also took care of him in many ways from the beginning of their acquaintance until he graduated and worked.

Even if Senior has only a little chance that he came to this world, he must prepare if worst comes to worst.

If he really came here…

Then he must not be left alone.

Tan Tu understood as he lowered his head. "I'm sorry, Ah Ce, I should have helped you, yet you find someone else to help…"