Chapter 35: Male Worries

A small bowl of cakes was eaten up before long. Ai Guo sucked with his fingers, turned his head to look at the handsome female and said: “Brother Ah Ce, finished...”

Su Ce reached out and touched his head: “...Mmm.”

Ai Guo blinked: “That...can I learn to make a stone mill?”

Su Ce nodded: “Let Tan Tu make one for you.” It wasn’t that laborious task for Tan Tu.

Ai Guo jumped up and hugged Su Ce’s waist, “I knew Brother Ah Ce is the best!”

Ai Mi bended the corners of his mouth, revealing two round dimples on his cheek.

Mo La smilingly said: “I’ll go and see how Tan Tu does it. When I get back, I’ll ask someone to help me do the same.”

You know, orcs are very territorial, even females. If Tan Tu isn’t married, then Mo La will certainly ask Tan Tu for help. But since Tan Tu is married, as a female, he should not make such provocative move. He is different from Ai Guo and Ai Mi who are cubs—everyone in the tribe has the responsibility to protect the cubs.

After Su Ce’s voice fell behind, Tan Tu put down his work and went to get two more rocks. Because he had his first practice, it’s much smoother to make this time. Within half an hour, a brand-new graphite has been finished. Ai Guo and Ai Mi turned around the graphite hand in hand, their faces were full amazing expressions: “How awesome...”

Tan Tu received a nod of approval from Su Ce. He smirked and continued to grind millets.

Although Tan Tu’s movements were so fast, Mo La saw the process clearly and sat down on the wooden stool beside him with satisfaction. At the same time, Su Ce came into the house and brought out a few glasses of juice which were squeezed out of the fruits picked up during Tan Tu’s hunting then sealed with a wooden tube and put them into the water. Pure natural and very tasty.

Mo La and the twins took a sip. It was refreshing and cool. He breathed a sigh of relief and got down to business today.

Mo La mysteriously asked: “Ah Ce, do you have any plans for the fire dance festival?”

Su Ce curiously asked: “...plan?”

The twins smiled at each other without injecting.

Su Ce didn’t notice that Tan Tu, who was pulling the mill over there became stiff. Even the speed of pulling the mill slowed down, his ears stood upright listening to the conversation.

Mo La slapped his forehead: “Ah, by the way Ah Ce, haven’t you heard of Rui Ensi?”

Su Ce shook his head.

Mo La’s eyes showed a longing gaze and in that ethereal tone, she said: “Rui Ensi is the patron saint of all our females~”

...It’s strange that the patron saint or something is put on a female.

Because he didn’t know the situation, Su Ce kept quiet and listened. When Mo La’s tail tone dropped completely, he called out directly and asked: “Rui Ensi...I don’t think I’ve seen him?”

Mo La nodded and said: “Rui Ensi is not from the Tiger tribe, he belongs to the Maya tribe.”

Su Ce knew what the Maya tribe was.

Contrary to the Tiger tribe, the Maya tribe mostly consists of females. It’s strange that for every five pregnancies they give birth to only one or two males and the rest are females. Females there are also healthy and have a very high survival rate.

However, because there are fewer males and more females, many females became partners with foreign males then went to the male’s tribe to start families. Even so, the females still account 4/5 which is quite amazing.