Chapter 26: Physical Changes

Su Ce thought about the two faintings he encountered. It should be because of physical changes... He obviously felt his teeth were harder after his second fainting. But the first and second reactions were different. The first time it was tingling all over and the second time was feeling feverish...like now, it was tingling again.

It’s morning now, the sun is hanging in the sky—let’s call it that. When the fever occurred, it was after moonlight in the yard.

This seems to illustrate a point. To make such a big change on his body, the most appropriate statement that Su Ce can think of is probably—radiation.

Two suns and moons that kept the world running emit different rays, which alternately act on the creatures of this world and make one of them—Orcs—evolve in two different directions for the reproduction of their race. One is female, the other is male.

Males protects females and repels enemies to get food, while females raises children and takes care of the family which is a very good division of labor.

These rays may also have different effects on other organisms, but Su Ce doesn’t have enough data to analyze them.

Su Ce is a man on earth. After he came to this world, he was still ‘acclimatized’ for the first few days, or the radiation had not breached the epidemic prevention system in his body, so it had no response. But after a long time, the epidemic prevention system can no longer resist this transformation so the small changes accumulated in the body burst out in an instant.

Su Ce also think that because the constitution of an earth’s human physique is too fragile for this world, he can’t be transformed into a male—it’s too difficult, so his evolutionary direction should be towards the female side. Thus there’s no changes such as long hair on his body, only his physique is much better and his strength much stronger, so that he can better adapt and survive in this world.

Now it seems that the most difficult part has been solved. The first two faintings should be caused by the instantaneous changes and the human body’s self-repairing function. After those two times, other changes will probably continue, but not as serious as fainting.

This is good. Su Ce doesn’t mind how these rays react to him, after all, he has decided to be a person in this world. So, why not adapt better?

At least he doesn’t only have to eat meat and mud, but also be more confident in farming. There may be other reasons, but this can be discovered slowly.

To understand this, he went to picked up the used wooden bowls and wash them. You see, he could only carry one before, but now he has no problem carrying two.

Upon Su Ce’s request, Tan Tu had placed two and a half-man-high wooden barrels outside the house, filled with clean water and wooden ladle. This is where Su Ce and Tan Tu wash the dishes. The cleaned oil is poured into another bucket, or Tan Tu carries it regularly to the forest to irrigate the trees—in fact, dumping it.

Fortunately, there are enough trees, there should be no problem to clean up the environment.

Just after washing the bowls and brushing the pan, Su Ce suddenly heard a loud noise outside. He put the bowl in the cabinet and went out.

It turned out Tan Tu brought a  large group of people. A closer look shows that they are all big males.

Seeing Su Ce coming out, Tan Tu waved vigorously, “Ah Ce! Ah Ce!”

Su Ce looked at him, “...Are they the guests?”

Tan Tu smirked and scratched his head, “No, they’re here to help.”