Chapter 16: Take A Bath

It took a long time to dissolve the grease. They used tree juice to clean it repeatedly, which was a heavy workload. Even if Su Ce had just rested and was energetic, he was sweating all over during this work.

Tan Tu also helped a lot...such as moving large quantities of bowls and chopsticks, pouring buckets of dirty water, relying on him to use great effort to scrape the grease clean with hard cloth and etc..

During this period, all orders were given by Su Ce, while Tan Tu only needed one order and one action.

Tan Tu’s unremitting efforts also well removed the displeasure caused by Su Ce seeing such a dirty environment.

When everything was almost done, Tan Tu wanted to move the cleaned bowl and chopsticks back in place but his arm was caught by Su Ce. He looked back and saw his sweetheart’s face a little unsightly.

Tan Tu felt uneasy, “Ah Ce?”

Su Ce took a deep breath and said calmly, “Tan Tu, do you think...” Pause, “Is it more convenient to dismantle the kitchen and rebuilt it, or to clean it first?”

The situation in the kitchen was even worse and there was no way to stop him. He would never allow those kitchen utensils that was difficult to clean be tossed again!

Tan Tu suddenly realized, he smiled sillily, “Ah Ce, you wait for me.” He turned and ran, turned into a huge golden lion, followed a few steps back, and kicked—

Boom!

The kitchen completely collapsed.

The golden lion quickly kicked and stomped those woods farther away. Soon after was another rattling sound as if it fall into some pit and all disappeared.

Tan Tu came back with a look full of merit all over his face.

Su Ce was silent. He raised his hand and touched the lion’s head in front of him, “Change back.”

Tan Tu changed back openly.

Su Ce looked at his furry leather jacket and knee-length trousers, he wondered, “...I’ve been wanting to ask Tan Tu. Where did you go when you changed?”

Tan Tu had long been accustomed to his sweetheart’s lack of common sense and didn’t question much. He answered, “This suit is my fur. If we males do not deliberately put it away after transformation, the fur will be able to cover the body and suit us.”

It seems that not only the transformation can control itself but also the fur can be obedient like the body. Su Ce nodded, “Is that so.” Then asked, “Do you want to build the kitchen now or do it tomorrow?”

Tan Tu thought about it and said, “Now. I will take Ah Ce to the tribe tomorrow to have a good stroll.” Then he laughed, “At least if he wants to live here, he should be familiar with it earlier. I want Ah Ce to know a few females so Ah Ce will not be lonely when I’ll go hunting later.”

Su Ce was dumbfounded. He wiped his fingers on the bridge of his nose, “...Okay.”

———

Su Ce sat behind, silently adjusting the wooden bowls while watching Tan Tu work.

The Orc males are very skilled on building houses.

The first was breaking a giant tree with one’s arm violently, tear off the bark with one’s hand, used a sharp tool–he didn’t know what kind of tool–to cut off the bulged bags and particles on the trunk, cut the wood into various required shapes, and finally inlay them together to embed the four largest pillars into the ground... the whole process seems like drifting clouds and flowing water. It wasn’t long before all was done.