Chapter 36: Rui Ensi is here!

Su Ce also stood in the middle of this group of females. Tan Tu grabbed his hand and exerted himself hard especially when Rui Ensi appeared, almost causing him a little pain. At this time, Su Ce also saw Rui Ensi’s appearance.

Who is really a beautiful man.

Rui Ensi’s appearance is very close to the earth people’s aesthetic, his height almost one meter nine—because of a female’s identity, it didn’t reach two meters. His long blue hair moved with the wind, just like the ocean.

His facial features are very handsome and masculine. His skin tan—between the female and male skin color. He has a long stature, the muscles on his bare upper arm are tight which makes him look so powerful.

It’s particularly worth mentioning that his smile is very infectious, making Su Ce have a feeling of seeing his Senior who was the president of the student union at that time.

This kind of feeling made Su Ce felt good.

If this person can really loved by so many females, his personality should not be bad…

When the fire dance festival officially starts, he thought of going and ask him to inquire about his Senior.

He(RE) knows so many people, he should know a lot of news.

Tan Tu has been quietly looking at Su Ce’s face. Seeing that he did look at Rui Ensi’s, he immediately made a big alarm bell for fear that his Ah Ce would blush the next moment like other females… Fortunately, there’s no such sign yet.

Tan Tu thought angrily, Rui Ensi is really the males enemy, as the tribe said! Ah Ce must also think he looks good…

The orcs appreciate power, but it doesn’t mean they have no aesthetics. “Power” is beautiful, but it’s more beautiful to have both “power” and “beauty”.

In fact, Su Ce was not “fascinated” as Tan Tu thought. This Rui Ensi is pretty good-looking, but he was not the person who lived with him. After all, it was Tan Tu’s generous character and concern for him that he stayed.

However, this Rui Ensi’s personality really surprised him.

According to what Tan Tu, the twins, and Mo La had said, he originally thought that Rui Ensi has a very hot-tempered personality. Unexpectedly, he looked...quite elegant.

Rui Ensi was followed by almost fifty or sixty females, there was also fifty of sixty males on periphery, enclosing the females—except for the toughest one. Rui Ensi is obviously the leader. After he entered the tribe, he first met Sa Ta. Rui Ensi shook a fist and punched him in the chest.